What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Vindictive members' real life pics

Armai

Guild Member Pics

First the most important part of the thread my family.
securedownload1.jpg

This is a picture of the girls at this years Xmas Parade.

securedownload15.jpg

And Another of them at the parade, notice the one in the green crocks? Well they never listen that day she learned why daddy carries extra shoes in the truck for the kids.

And a few of the LEGEND himself

securedownload18.jpg

securedownload56.jpg

What a sexy guy!!! If I do say so myself.

RE: My family and Myself

Great photos Aribella. The first pic of you makes it look like you want to fight me. As a Canadian I feel we should sit down and talk about it first 

Try, maybe you should just go back to school and learn knuckle-ese like us Americans.  I'm sure it would be an impressive resume item.

Nice bro! Its always good to be able to place a face to a name. Thank you for sharing this with us. Great family man. One day ill buy one just one just as nice and flaunt them throught the forums!

X_Stomp_X said:
Nice bro! Its always good to be able to place a face to a name. Thank you for sharing this with us. Great family man. One day ill buy one just one just as nice and flaunt them throught the forums!

I got just the thing, Dan!

(Warning: Mature Content)

http://www.realdoll.com/

the children are cute, but you must work on your cheese face!

edited for punctuation.

Ok, this is a thread about HIS family and HIMself.<div>
</div><div>Anyhow, beatlebabe, a/s/l?<span>
face_plain.gif
</span></div><div>
</div><div>Edit: Nice pics btw Aribella...never thought you were THAT hood.</div>

if you're over the age of 18 and use myspace for anything but random hookups, i dislike you greatly

anyways, good lookin kids there Aribella. you, on the otherhand, are ugly as fuck
face_mischief.gif

Copying and pasting from our RL thread (see my sig noobs):

Myreal name's John and I'm from Toronto, Canada.  I'm a graduate ofRyerson University majoring in Journalism, minoring in economics. Currently I work as a business/finance reporter for one of Canada's national newspapers. I also do somecolumns for my college newspaper where I work as a fill-in online editor. In my spare time I contemplate Uchoo's suggestion that I write a book about running a guild for almost four years (just kidding, but maybe not)

<div>So in keeping with the thread's theme...</div><div>
</div><div>I am a 22 year-old MIS (Management of information systems) major at Kansas State (fuck you, I am not a hick, :)). O, and I am the dude. Sorry Uchoo. :p So yeah, picture time! </div><div><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre;">
</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre;">Me and the girlfriend</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre;">
</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre;">
</span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre;">And again </span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre;"><span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-size: 10px; "></span>
</span></div>

Damn Renek who is that Hottie on your arm, good taste bro.

Thank you everyone who has posted to this thread so far, but by far I am the scariest and the best looking, just kiddig guys have fun&nbsp; with this thread.

Shit get her&nbsp; in the guild keep it in the family (nothing perverted meant by that). If you are dating her it she has to be cool.
The&nbsp; agian getting the GF in the guild could cut your you time and if you guys split you know we will take her side and ostrasize you so maybe getting her in the guild is not such a good thing, well see why my ideas are never good. lol

Back