What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Vindictive's guild mascot

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
OUR GUILD MASCOT

Above: A toilet similar to the one our beloved mascot may have sat on.

As many of you know, Vindictive's unofficial guild mascot is a Kansas woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years. Those unfamiliar with this should read up on her story here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533/

However, with the move to Warhammer and new guildies joining the community, there have been subversive attempts to try and change this. Some say a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, whom we don't even have a photo of, isn't a good guild mascot. They say we should have more visible mascots like former guild-member, Analbead.

I say they're trying to change our history!

So rise up supporters of Vindictive's heritage. Send these heretics a clear message: WE ARE VINDICTIVE, and our mascot is WOMAN WHO SAT ON HER BOYFRIEND'S TOILET FOR TWO YEARS.

Remember. Woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years has always stood by us (well I guess sat by us). Are you going to abandon her toilet-fused ass in her hour of need?

I THINK NOT!

YES WE CAN VINDICTIVE, YES WE CAN!

Attachments

• Bullseye-Plumbing-Toilet-Image.jpg
    Bullseye-Plumbing-Toilet-Image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 762
Hmm....and here I thought I was the guild mascot.
face_mischief.gif
I vote me because I have no other "niche" as an officer. The other option is Spine because everyone just loves to rip on him Lawl.
face_mischief.gif

“She was not glued. She was not tied. She wasjust physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard toimagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.” <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.
</p><p class="textBodyBlack">
</p>Oh my God, can you imagine the smell? My toilet gets dirty if I don't wash it for a couple of weeks. Two years? When the police pried her ass off that thing it must of been like finding a cray fish nursery when you were a kid.

*shudders*

ok, now many craf fish nurserys did you go to that had human feces floating around or a chick hovering over it?&nbsp; srsly man

Viracocha11 said:
Hmm....and here I thought I was the guild mascot.
face_mischief.gif
I vote me because I have no other "niche" as an officer. <span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">The other option is Spine because everyone just loves to rip on him Lawl.</span></span>
face_mischief.gif
<div>
</div><div>Wtf?  I would be a symbol of pimpness in our guild.  Everyone should strive to be more like me.  Vote for me, I will cut down our guild taxes!!</div>

Head-Shot said:
“She was not glued. She was not tied. She wasjust physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard toimagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.” <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.
</p><p class="textBodyBlack">
</p>Oh my God, can you imagine the smell? My toilet gets dirty if I don't wash it for a couple of weeks. Two years? When the police pried her ass off that thing it must of been like finding a cray fish nursery when you were a kid.

*shudders*

A naysayer I see. This woman is the perfect mascot for Vindictive. Here's why:

HER ASS IS THE EPITOME OF LOYAL: If you can find anything in this world that was more loyal than that woman's ass to that toilet seat, I will withdraw my support for her as our guild mascot. I mean, when they took her off the toilet, the toilet seat went with her to the hospital, and it had to be surgically removed. As our front page says, we value loyalty in our members above all else. As guild mascot, woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years espouses this very clearly.

DEDICATION AND COMMITTMENT: Let's be honest, the woman was probably a little hefty. Think of all the times her boyfriend tried to coax her off the toilet. "Honey, I bought some delicious chocolate cake!" or "Muffin, got a discount crate of twinkies from the store, come get some!" If her bubulous behind didn't budge from the toilet after those demands, by God, that's dedication. And we want people to be dedicated to the guild. Woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years was dedicated.

HOPE: Yeah, you might have sent the article I linked above to your friends with humorous captions like, "Hey Mike, did you hear about the whale they rescued from a toilet in Kansas? I thought marine mammals of the order Cetacea only existed in the world's oceans!" Very funny. Or is it? The fact that this woman not only sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, but also thrived, far away from her natural ocean habitat, signifies there's hope for all of us. And in these econmocially uncertain times, we need a guiding light like woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years to show us the way.

I rest my case.

X_Stomp_X said:
ok, now many craf fish nurserys did you go to that had human feces floating around or a chick hovering over it?&nbsp; srsly man

No, you know when you'd be a kid and go to the creek or something, and lift a rock, and it'd be swarming with bugs or crayfish. On second thought, thinking about that, I'm going to go puke...

The masses have spoken! Our toiletmaster remains VIndictive's unofficial guild mascot!

<table id="Table1" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2"><div class="ForumCategoryHeader" style="width: 99%; font-weight: bold;">Question up for Vote</div> <div style="padding: 5px; font-weight: bold;"><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl01_lblPollQuestion">Do you want woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years to continue to be Vindictive's unofficial mascot? <font color="#ff0000">(POLL CLOSED)</font>
</span></div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <div class="ForumCategoryHeader" style="width: 99%; font-weight: bold;">Close Date</div> <div style="padding: 5px;"><span id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl01_lblCloseDate">Mar 22, 09 12:00 AM</span></div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"><div class="ForumCategoryHeader" style="width: 99%; font-weight: bold;">Poll Choices</div><div style="margin-top: 5px; font-weight: bold;">Yes!: <font color="#ff0000">(WINNER)</font></div><div id="choiceFader1030041" style="text-align: center; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: DarkRed; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; margin-top: 5px; width: 58%;">58% (18 votes)</div><div style="margin-top: 5px; font-weight: bold;">No, it's stupid. Pick something new: </div><div id="choiceFader1030042" style="text-align: center; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: DarkGreen; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; margin-top: 5px; width: 25%;">25% (8 votes)</div><div style="margin-top: 5px; font-weight: bold;">I am a supporter of the Analbead '09 Vindictive mascot campaign: </div><div id="choiceFader1030043" style="text-align: center; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: Goldenrod; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; margin-top: 5px; width: 16%;">16% (5 votes)</div></td> </tr> <tr> <td>
</td> </tr></tbody></table>

Lord Tryden said:
Head-Shot said:
&ldquo;She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,&rdquo; Whipple said. &ldquo;It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.&rdquo; <p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.
</p> <p class="textBodyBlack"></p> Oh my God, can you imagine the smell? My toilet gets dirty if I don't wash it for a couple of weeks. Two years? When the police pried her ass off that thing it must of been like finding a cray fish nursery when you were a kid.

*shudders*

A naysayer I see. This woman is the perfect mascot for Vindictive. Here's why:

HER ASS IS THE EPITOME OF LOYAL: If you can find anything in this world that was more loyal than that woman's ass to that toilet seat, I will withdraw my support for her as our guild mascot. I mean, when they took her off the toilet, the toilet seat went with her to the hospital, and it had to be surgically removed. As our front page says, we value loyalty in our members above all else. As guild mascot, woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years espouses this very clearly.

DEDICATION AND COMMITTMENT: Let's be honest, the woman was probably a little hefty. Think of all the times her boyfriend tried to coax her off the toilet. "Honey, I bought some delicious chocolate cake!" or "Muffin, got a discount crate of twinkies from the store, come get some!" If her bubulous behind didn't budge from the toilet after those demands, by God, that's dedication. And we want people to be dedicated to the guild. Woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years was dedicated.

HOPE: Yeah, you might have sent the article I linked above to your friends with humorous captions like, "Hey Mike, did you hear about the whale they rescued from a toilet in Kansas? I thought marine mammals of the order Cetacea only existed in the world's oceans!" Very funny. Or is it? The fact that this woman not only sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, but also thrived, far away from her natural ocean habitat, signifies there's hope for all of us. And in these econmocially uncertain times, we need a guiding light like woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years to show us the way.

I rest my case.

I miss Tryden.

i miss tryden too.

face_sad.gif

edit: can I petition to change my title to Trydenisafk? Or could only Tryden do that?

Toxiik said:
Even some of the noobs miss him. Not much you can do, though. :/

Sadly, I guess you're right.

I'm just going to give this length of rope and choloform to the local Catholic Church. They can put it to good use.

Back