What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Vindictive's guild mascot

Head-Shot said:
gorbella said:
gorbella said:
i miss tryden too.

face_sad.gif

edit: can I petition to change my title to Trydenisafk? Or could only Tryden do that?

thanks.

Isn't that Renek's title? You should tack on FOREVER.

It is? Damn. It was my last name in Warhammer for a time. Now that you mention it, I think Renek might have been the one who commissioned it. (I used to sell the rights to my last name for a fundraiser - I am chronically short on cash, RL and game gold.) 'FOREVER' does have a nice ring to it, but it's so ... pessimistic. I still haven't given up hope that he will come back.

Maybe instead of me changing my title, everybody in the guild should change theirs to Trydenisafk.

Re: RE: Vindictive's guild mascot

Head-Shot said:
My toilet gets dirty if I don't wash it for a couple of weeks

. . . what?

I clean my toilet once a week minimum, even if I haven't been home for most of that week, how the fuck can you possibly stand not cleaning your toilet for a couple of weeks?

Out of everything I've seen on this forum, this has come the closest to actually disgusting me.

Re: RE: Vindictive's guild mascot

Malietha Lavode said:
Head-Shot said:
My toilet gets dirty if I don't wash it for a couple of weeks

. . . what?

I clean my toilet once a week minimum, even if I haven't been home for most of that week, how the fuck can you possibly stand not cleaning your toilet for a couple of weeks?

Out of everything I've seen on this forum, this has come the closest to actually disgusting me.

Mal, you do realize this thread is about a WOMAN WHO SAT ON HER TOILET SEAT FOR SO LONG THAT HER ASS BECAME FUSED TO IT, RIGHT?

Back