What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

warfrane vindictive clan application

domanater4000

Let's start by getting to know a little more about you. Are you new to MMO gaming? A vet? What brought you here? DESTINY?: <br />with mmos ive played alot of them wow, lol, dota, ect... warframe and elder scrolls on oline so far are my favs<br /><br />What are you looking to do with the guild? (PvP, dungeon grinding, hardcore Elven roleplaying, etc.): <br />wareframe mostly and coop mmostly posiblky pvp but most likly grinding<br /><br />What days and time do you usually play?: <br />i usualy play a game every day the tines very<br /><br />What would you say your PvP experience level is? (No need to lie, PvP is optional, but the PvPers like to flag people who are into it.): <br />ive done alot of pvp but i only like when avery one plays fair and doesnt hack<br /><br />We're big fans of using Teamspeak to talk to each other. Are you cool with being on Teamspeak? Also, do you have a mic/headset?: <br />yeah im ok with it but i dont care to be on the mic all the time im not much of a talker lol and yes i have a few<br /><br />That's it for the questions. Write down your in-game name (and the game you're playing) so we can contact you. We also use Steam actively, so add your Steam ID too if you like.: <br />i use domanater4000 most of the time i am in the clan on warframe and i have too many games to list that i play Eaglerider or Jimmy i think his name is added me if there is any thing you may need help with in game i can do my best to try to help if there are othergames i might have that u need help in i can jump on and help a bit<br /><br />

Hi, domanater, welcome to Vindictive!

Quite a few of us are ecstatic for the release of Elder Scrolls Online, glad to see you're interested as well :D

I think we've teamed up before in Warframe, my IGN is PorkuSpine.
We also have an old Vindictive member, Pepperknight, would you happen to know him??

Back