What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Your Daily Songza

Instead of a songza channel, just play this over and over again. Fullscreen.

Last edited by a moderator:
And, if for some reason you get tired of that one (heathen.) then take a break by listening to this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
gorbella said:
Instead of a songza channel, just play this over and over again. Fullscreen.

tumblr_mn6wxkim7F1rnqolfo1_400.gif

gorbella said:
This is what you listen to if you have really good bass on your speakers/headphones.

I'm liking this. Still haven't gotten around to listening to the rest of the stuff in this thread yet, though. I AM SORRY FROOZ

Ivy- said:
gorbella said:
This is what you listen to if you have really good bass on your speakers/headphones.

I'm liking this. Still haven't gotten around to listening to the rest of the stuff in this thread yet, though. I AM SORRY FROOZ

If you like that, then you'll like this I bet: 

Bonus video of a different song, that is also good, wherein the female lead is rocking tape instead of a shirt:

Lord Tryden said:
This is a Songza featuring every song 2 Chainz has ever contributed his vocals to. YOU'RE WELCOME:
http://songza.com/listen/featuring-2-chainz-songza/
♫ all I want for my birthdayyyyyy is a big booty ho, all I want for my birtthhdddaayyyy is a big booty ho ♫
(On a more serious note: Is 2 Chainz the worst rapper of all time?)

Scoff if you will, but I was actually impressed by this interview with him:

Lord Tryden said:
gorbella said:
Lord Tryden said:
This is a Songza featuring every song 2 Chainz has ever contributed his vocals to. YOU'RE WELCOME:

http://songza.com/listen/featuring-2-chainz-songza/

Scoff if you will, but I was actually impressed by this interview with him:

SQUEEE, the fact that you linked a Narwuar interview in this thread earns you ONE MILLION COOL POINTS.

Nardwuar is a household favorite. Easily makes the top three list of interviewers. Another on the list? Neil Hamburger. Vaguely music related because of King Buzzo (Melvins):

Back