What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Tryden versus Blizzard, Epic Battle Round 1

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Here's my original notice of being banned from WoW:

***Notice of Account Closure***

Greetings John,

Access to the World of Warcraft account ZAKEN, and any World of Warcraft account associated with the payment information you have provided, has been permanently disabled. The account has been identified as having used unauthorized game modifications and thus is in violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

Please review the World of Warcraft Terms of Use at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html, which you accepted when you installed World of Warcraft and established the account(s). Section 4,Paragraphs A and B detail the limitations of game play modifications and use of any third-party or "packet sniffing" software. Furthermore, any activities not intended by game design which affect the economy, the client, player characters or the world itself have a tremendous negative impact on the potential enjoyment for all players. The effects of these activities take many forms including a bloated game economy, server instability, and allowing unauthorized access to accounts, computers, and player data.As a result, the account(s) will no longer be accessible and will unfortunately not be reopened under any circumstances.Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration.

To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/. Thank you for your understanding in this matter and respecting our position and all statutes within the World of Warcraft Terms of Use.

Regards,
Bekyn
Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
http://www.WorldOfWarcraft.com

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=eSurvey000&i=292&d=2/9/2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I responded to Blizzard's request to judge their customer service. I rated all their service as 1s. I then left the following message:

First, you guys mistaken me for another player with the same name on a server with a similar sounding name. And give me no apology for it except to admit you made a mistake. Then you ban my account. On my birthday. I woke up to see that I couldn't log on to my character Thoughtless. Did you people do this on purpose? Are you heartless, self-loathing human beings because you hate yourselves or because it makes you feel better doing what you did? I don't understand. I want my account opened again, or at least to be shown evidence of what I did wrong. You guys probably messed up again over in your cluttered cubicles. And who's Bekyn? Don't you have a real name? I want to talk to someone with a real name, face to face, not someone who prances around in the real world in Destroyer armor telling girls he meets on the bus that he has a level 70 Orc warrior. God damnit give me service and not generic e-mail replies.

Thanks for your time. I know you're all very busy. I would have written more, but I had a limited character space to deal with.

Sincerely,

John.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blizzard then sends me an e-mail two days later.

Greetings John,

We have looked into your claims and are confident that there was no mistake made. Our Warden program detected illegal third party software operating on your system at 4:03 am Febuary 10, 2007. We are able to provide logs showing your IP address if you request it.

Similarily, your account showed evidence of trading and recieving a large amount of in game goods which is often connected to illegal purchasing of gold.

As mentioned above, we are willing to provide you with this data upon request. Otherwise, we hope your questions have been answered sufficiently.

Regards,

Bekyn
World of Warcraft Support

But I wasn't done yet. As I said before, I didn't want to deal with Bekyn. I hate Bekyn. He messaged me with the following before I was banned (I was botting and afk).

[GM] [Bekyn]: Hi, may I have a moment of your time?
[GM] [Bekyn]: Hi, may I have a moment of your time?
[GM] [Bekyn]: Hi, may I have a moment of....oh wait, bots can't talk, kekekeke.
Error reading - did Wow close?

I e-mailed Blizzard demanding they send me the logs that showed evidence against me. They did. So long story short, they do have a lot of evidence against me. Apparently my account:

Had 1405g used for AH purchases in the last 8 days before my ban.
Had 7 cases of 100g being recieved from now deleted characters.
Completed 1 quest in total from level 30 to 53.
Spent 36 hours in Felwood killing Deadpaw and didn't loot 1 epic drop and 1 rare drop (wtf, shitty bot).
Spent 8 minutes trying to kill a mob a GM had planted that was unkillable in Azshara. It probably would have been more, but, I was banned after 8 minutes.
And the list goes on....

Damn you Blizzard, you win this round.

Sounds liek they hae thier ducks in a row.  And the planted, unkillable mob, BULLSHIT.  The way that the bek guy talked to you in gme wae rather rude as well.  That should be brought up.  Let me know if you need anything for help in this.

Wow Bekyn sounds like a dork, anyway you should have applogised and asked them to reinstate your account rather than try to argue against it.
You only completed 1 quest from 30 to 53? didn't finish a couple i remember you doing Hex with me to get the stupid carrot on a stick trinket
face_grin.gif

Btw what do you spend the 1400g on? and how much $$ did you spend buying that.

<span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">Spent 36 hours in Felwood killing Deadpaw and didn't loot 1 epic drop and 1 rare drop (wtf, shitty bot).

</span>LMFAO, now that is a shitty bot.&nbsp; Anyways, just make another account and start over from scratch, but don't make a frickin Priest, make a Pally or something that can solo well.&nbsp; You know all the quests so it wouldn't take you no time and i'm going to start running my Pally here pretty soon.<span style="font-style: italic;"><span style="font-style: italic;"></span>
</span>

Dakieto said:
Wow Bekyn sounds like a dork, anyway you should have applogised and asked them to reinstate your account rather than try to argue against it.
You only completed 1 quest from 30 to 53? didn't finish a couple i remember you doing Hex with me to get the stupid carrot on a stick trinket
face_grin.gif

Btw what do you spend the 1400g on? and how much $$ did you spend buying that.

All that gold wasn't bought, only 700g was bought. I spent $19 roughly on every 100g, so you do the math.

And I spent it mostly on getting enchanting formulas, buying runecloth, and getting my enchanting and tailoring to 280 and 273 respectively (5 more till fiery weapon, and then boom, banned). Plus I bought some gear with it.

Hock said:
<span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">Spent 36 hours in Felwood killing Deadpaw and didn't loot 1 epic drop and 1 rare drop (wtf, shitty bot).

</span>LMFAO, now that is a shitty bot.&nbsp; Anyways, just make another account and start over from scratch, but don't make a frickin Priest, make a Pally or something that can solo well.&nbsp; You know all the quests so it wouldn't take you no time and i'm going to start running my Pally here pretty soon.<span style="font-style: italic;"><span style="font-style: italic;"></span>
</span>

I have contemplated this. If I did, I'd be an Orc warrior. And I'd bot non-stop to 60 out of spite.

Lord Tryden said:
And who's Bekyn? Don't you have a real name? I want to talk to someone with a real name, face to face, not someone who prances around in the real world in Destroyer armor telling girls he meets on the bus that he has a level 70 Orc warrior. God damnit give me service and not generic e-mail replies.
I lol'd at that part....

Even if he had appoligized to Blizzard they wouldn't give his account back. They bring their own legal systems in when someone confessess. They sit there and /flex epeen If someone "says sorry I know I did it" and laugh at them till they can make their fat stop jiggling which I must assume takes them a while. Anyways I think you picked a bad time to buy gold anyways. Truthfully I've boughten a bit to help with mounts and shit and didn't get caught. Knowing the asshats that are "Blizzard"..I figured they'd hired their own damn asians to farm gold and sell it. I mean hell all they want is the money and to get a good laugh from players having complaints. So GG Blizzard. Way to lose yourself yet another paying customer.

Omg who will tell me I'm beautiful and stroke my hair and tell me that I'm a good little guild chat sex spamming rapist now? ;_;

Ivy- said:
Omg who will tell me I'm beautiful and stroke my hair and tell me that I'm a good little guild chat sex spamming rapist now? ;_;

I think this is the saddest loss out of this whole muddled affair.

Also, I just hit 400 posts.

/flex

<span style="font-style: italic;">Blizzard detects you using a copyrighted emote.</span><br style="font-style: italic;"><br style="font-style: italic;"><span style="font-style: italic;">Blizzard begins to cast Permanent Ban on you.</span><br style="font-style: italic;"><br style="font-style: italic;"><span style="font-style: italic;">Blizzard crits you for 34309849083098 points.</span><br style="font-style: italic;"><br style="font-style: italic;"><span style="font-style: italic;">You die and are banned on your birthday.</span>

well in his case thought is banned.

"All that gold wasn't bought, only 700g was bought. I spent $19 roughly on every 100g, so you do the math.

And I spent it mostly on getting enchanting formulas, buying runecloth, and getting my enchanting and tailoring to 280 and 273 respectively (5 more till fiery weapon, and then boom, banned). Plus I bought some gear with it.
"

19 dollars (canadien?) for 100g isnt too bad , i have seen 200g selling for 50 to 120 dollars. Anyway we need new enchanter since warhound dropped enchanting since you had it at that time.

I dropped it also so don't come to me asking for l33t enchants, i went back to Leatherworking to make Cobrahide armor and stuff.

yeah, i've been seeing $20 for 1k gold also.&nbsp; Thinking about doing this and then having it sent to a temp toon, then sent it to Hock and deleting the lowbie.

You know it still gets counted on the same account
face_mischief.gif
How much do you have now Hell I need a shit load more for my epic flying :x

Back