What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

2v2 Team Arena!!

.SPiNE

That's right, not 1v1 or 3v3 or anything but a 2v2.  I would like to host this event every now and then.

Rules:
1.  Pick a partner that you would like to team with.
2.  When there are 2 teams, we'll schedule a date for it to happen.

First team:
1.  Spine
2.&nbsp; Tryden? <3

Second team:
1.&nbsp; Lanks
2.&nbsp; Genma

Coldchylde said:
Awesome sounds good....Needz help getting my new scrapper up to 50 for it ^^
Ill give a hand with my stoner in this.&nbsp; what lvl is it at right now and what build?&nbsp; Friday might be a good day to PL like mad hero side

3 bars from 40....DM/WP scrap
Appreciate the help stomp....donno if you can be on as late as I come on usually though.....if you cool
face_grin.gif
.....other wise I'll ask* Lanks to help me.
My usual time to come on is 11pm pac

* Force
-Gen

Coldchylde said:
3 bars from 40....DM/WP scrap
Appreciate the help stomp....donno if you can be on as late as I come on usually though.....if you cool
face_grin.gif
.....other wise I'll ask* Lanks to help me.
My usual time to come on is 11pm pac

* Force
-Gen
Well, I dont get off work till late anyways, and with your&nbsp;Cones we should be able to clear rather fast.&nbsp; RWZ or PI papers will have to be the way to go till i get the Family, Freaks, or Demon mish.&nbsp; But we can definatly work on it anytime we are both on

Are you not taking midnight grasp?&nbsp; I thought it was a cone.&nbsp; I could be wrong. i am often

Last night was fast as hell, Great job in getting so many mish's done as fast as we did.&nbsp; If everyone is on again tonight. we can do it again.&nbsp; I made almost 2mil doing that, and the sets that i need will be at least 240mil.&nbsp; thats only 12 nights of farming!

hate to let down your spirits but 240/2 = 120 nights of missions.

sorry stomp.

We need demon farm
face_grin.gif

LanksCOH said:
hate to let down your spirits but 240/2 = 120 nights of missions.

sorry stomp.

We need demon farm
face_grin.gif

My god, that's roughly 5 years of missions

Anyway, I'll bring my rad/psi, lame toggle bug and all \:

No, what i was refering to is the fact that we only did it for like an hour or so and i got 2 mil, but while it was going on there was some confusion as to what and where we were going to do it at.&nbsp; If we get a team running like we did near the end when it wa a mish every 4-5 minutes, then we will be money.&nbsp; 2 mil in an hour with a slightly disorganized team of 3-4 should equal out to approx 4-6 with a team of 3-4 and even more witha&nbsp; larger team.&nbsp; I just found out that i should be having a 4 day weekend so i should be on for a good portion of it.&nbsp;

Also, who is the contact that gives the family and demon mish's?&nbsp; I want to get them so we can all use it.&nbsp;

To bring this thread back to life...

The Troller I made and the Defender Lanks made hit level 47 today (44 levels in 3 days, wut lol). And if it's cool with everyone we want to test these out. So if anyone wants to put together a duo, come fight us.
face_plain.gif

I'm a Mind/FF Troller and Lanks is a Storm/Psi Defender

Shoot me a tell if anyone is interested and we can come up with a date.
@Lanks,&nbsp;and @Lanks-
For those of you not on my gfriend list. add me! (Whats wrong with you?)

.SPiNE said:
That's right, not 1v1 or 3v3 or anything but a 2v2.&nbsp; I would like to host this event every now and then.

Rules:
1.&nbsp; Pick a partner that you would like to team with.
2.&nbsp; When there are 2 teams, we'll schedule a date for it to happen.

First team:
1.&nbsp; Spine
2.&nbsp; Tryden? <3

Second team:
1.&nbsp; Lanks
2.&nbsp; Genma

Hate to bring dead threads back to life but,
Anyone remember what happened with that 2v2?
I cant even remember it, so i guess it never happened.

I do however, remember fighting someone else and they kept stunning us and stuff.
Oh the good old days,
Will there ever be epic memories like that again?!
Curse you Bioware, let us play!!!

ViDaGLoRy said:
<span style="color: #c71585;">WoW! GRaTz YoU 2...HaRdCoRe GRiNdiN...</span>

What happened to Vida?

Also, Lanks, in reply to your two-year old question. The only thing we did that was close to what Spine suggested was the Aemon-Genma fight where we got raped because of stupid ENG melee stuns. We (read: me) were talking so much shit before the fight and then got pwned.

As an aside, this thread reminded me of the four-day grind job Lanks and I did to get our fenders to 50. Farmed family 16 hours a day for those four days. AWESOME TIMES

Back