What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

2v2 Team Arena!!

Lord Tryden said:
ViDaGLoRy said:
<span style="color: #c71585;">WoW! GRaTz YoU 2...HaRdCoRe GRiNdiN...</span>

What happened to Vida?

Also, Lanks, in reply to your two-year old question. The only thing we did that was close to what Spine suggested was the Aemon-Genma fight where we got raped because of stupid ENG melee stuns. We (read: me) were talking so much shit before the fight and then got pwned.

As an aside, this thread reminded me of the four-day grind job Lanks and I did to get our fenders to 50. Farmed family 16 hours a day for those four days. AWESOME TIMES

OmG i ReMeMbEr ThIs ChIcK!

Lord Tryden said:
ViDaGLoRy said:
<span style="color: #c71585;">WoW! GRaTz YoU 2...HaRdCoRe GRiNdiN...</span>

What happened to Vida?

Also, Lanks, in reply to your two-year old question. The only thing we did that was close to what Spine suggested was the Aemon-Genma fight where we got raped because of stupid ENG melee stuns. We (read: me) were talking so much shit before the fight and then got pwned.

As an aside, this thread reminded me of the four-day grind job Lanks and I did to get our fenders to 50. Farmed family 16 hours a day for those four days. AWESOME TIMES

Thanks for reviving this thread bro, maybe we can get back into the pvp scene on coh
face_mischief.gif

What server is Warface on? We should play there

Also, I still have Vida's husbands cell number. Imma text him

Back