What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

EVERYONE GET IN THIS FUCKING THREAD — Titanfall launch

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone!

You probably read the topic title and are like, Tryden, what the fuck is Titanfall? Why should I play it? Why does my wife not look at me when I make love to her????

Well, you sexually unappealing bastard, Titanfall is an upcoming massively multiplayer FPS that is supposed to completely revolutionize the first person shooter genre. It's FAST-PACED. It has a lot of VERTICAL combat. There's motherfucking MECHS.

19fzjnfqy2cfwgif.gif

OK, you're probably saying, I guess this looks kind of cool. But I have to co-sign my divorce papers and don't have a lot of time to read up on all this. What do I need to do????

Well, first of all, you need to pre-order Titanfall so you can join us on launch day, which is TUESDAY, MARCH 11. There will be a Titanfall channel on Teamspeak where we will all congregate. We'll have sub-channels for different squads. We'll all talk over each other and yell at each other like we do every time we check out a new game for the first time (or like when we play DayZ on any given day).

In short, it will be excellent.

ALSO, DID I MENTION THERE ARE MOTHERFUCKING MECHS?

b232e78e051845c63f55ccba9e8f2711.gif

The pre-order link is below. If you're downloading, keep in mind this is a massive, 48 GB download. You can pre-download it starting this week though, so do that and avoid heartbreak on launch day. Also, post in this thread if you have any questions or if you just want to say things like HELL YEAH I'LL BE PLAYING.

http://www.titanfall.com/buy

See you on launch day, friends.

I normally don't like to buy without trying the beta (or trial) first to see if I even want it but Titanfall looks so good.

Lord Tryden said:
If you're downloading, keep in mind this is a massive, 48 GB download.

I believe the download is only 21 GB. It's going to take up 48 GB of space when it's installed.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go mail these divorce papers.

Alright, lets get this over with. Post your god damned user names for the game service that isn't Steam. Because fuck you EA. Fuck you so hard.

"Renek42"

Stand by for Titanfall.

Back