What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

EVERYONE GET IN THIS FUCKING THREAD — Titanfall launch

casuals! jk I understand

lol

anyways
for those of you picking up a physical copy, there is a ~800 MB patch

also, to get past the initializing screen, I hear you just have spam enter the "play" button

or join a group, though I'm not sure exactly how that's done. Ask dragon, he was able to form a group with mauser and me, worked out great :D

it's pretty fun :]

5e4evega.jpg

lol physical media

It's a lie. He just printed out that picture from their website and slipped it into an old box so he could feel all retro and special. We're onto your shit, you hipster.

Oh man, this game is a BLAST.

I don't know how to take in-game screenshots yet, but we had a good turnout for launch day. ^__^

lolllll.png

Also, the odds this happened were a million-to-one. Prox and I went off to go find our own match since we were lowbies, only to get paired up against the Vindictive pre-made. FML.

titanfall.png

really fun game. feels a little bit like spvp when we play control point domination. need commander ghost to coordinate us lol. car smg new favorite weapon!

Aw shee-it this game is great.

And hey, I too got a physical copy. See, the Origin price and the Gamestop price are the same. I hate EA so much I drove across town so somebody could take a cut of EA's profits, but not so much I refused to buy the game. I feel kind of dirty, breaking my boycott like this, but then again, this game is fantastic.

I'm Pneumatomancer on Not-Steam

I know not a lot of us play this, but I thought it was worth mentioning that the season pass is free today on the Xbox store(360 and One) and the Origin store for PC. I may even play again. Maybe.

Zephonim said:
I know not a lot of us play this, but I thought it was worth mentioning that the season pass is free today on the Xbox store(360 and One) and the Origin store for PC. I may even play again. Maybe.
You get your ass back in FFXIV.

ZOned Out said:
Zephonim said:
You get your ass back in FFXIV.

Lol I am, during the week is not good for me ><

OMG I rofled so hard on that original post. My wife actually bought TF for me so no divorce papers there! <3

Does anyone still play this? I did for quite awhile and then it seemed like everyone and their brother was running around with the smart pistol and camping all over the place, so I fell out of it.

Back