What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Firefall

As long as Spine isn't leader.

I'm Kaelii in game. (yes two i's. Some cunt stole Kaeli)

apo and I have both played the game since closed beta. He mains a bio while I main recon. Havent played that much recently though :/

I wouldn't mind starting a vindictive chapter in firefall, I just don't know if there's any qualifications I need to meet

edit* yay my 100th post on these forums

Well whatever we are doing lets get it started. I am tired of playing alone(reminds to much of my childhood).

Ivy- said:

Hey, what the fuck is your problem, bitch??

My IGN is HEVi

Ivy- said:

Disclaimer: super drunhk

IVY I WANT YOU TO BE MY FRIEND!!!! Can I have your telephone number because IO want to text you late at night when I'm drubnk and stuff. And mayube also some other times. I love you! I made sure to spell that especially right.

gorbella said:
Ivy- said:

Disclaimer: super drunhk

IVY I WANT YOU TO BE MY FRIEND!!!! Can I have your telephone number because IO want to text you late at night when I'm drubnk and stuff. And mayube also some other times. I love you! I made sure to spell that especially right.

HELL YEA

Can someone toss me a beta invite at some point for this game? I would be totally down to play with some Vindictive members.

I'll be on vent and Firefall from now until midnight PST so just hop on and we'll form a rape squad.

Spine are you making the army? I don't know what you decided.

I'm still down to make it, but probably won't be on until some time tomorrow If you (or anybody else) wants the responsibility, that's fine with me.

apogeesound said:

I'm still down to make it, but probably won't be on until some time tomorrow If you (or anybody else) wants the responsibility, that's fine with me.

I can start it if we have some people on today. I'm not going to lead it though, since I don't really recruit anyhow ;x

.SPiNE said:
apogeesound said:

I can start it if we have some people on today. I'm not going to lead it though, since I don't really recruit anyhow ;x

alright

Back