What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Firefall

PM your email if you want to play closed beta. The perk to this is that you can try to farm your ass off for 75k beta crystite for the LVG. (It's the cheapest one and it will be gone when open beta starts on the 9th) Otherwise you'll be stuck with the 200k crystite one or $100 RL money for the founder's pack one.

Ivy- said:
PM your email if you want to play closed beta. The perk to this is that you can try to farm your ass off for 75k beta crystite for the LVG. (It's the cheapest one and it will be gone when open beta starts on the 9th) Otherwise you'll be stuck with the 200k crystite one or $100 RL money for the founder's pack one.

Ivy, can you hop on vent so we can talk about this here crystite thang?

Actually, never mind, just email to my btp589@yahoo.com

hrm, I've got some sort of issue with the game. I can't create an army. Every time I access the window to try, none of my typing goes through, it's all translated to movement or whatever instead

They have been having a lot of issues today with things like that and the garage, and crafting... basically anythign with any kind of click and type interface. Been irritating as shit.

Hiya I will join you guys once I get out of work. :) Do I need a certain server of what not and if you still gotta closed beta send me a key.

entropic.dissidence@gmail.com

3ntr0py said:
Hiya I will join you guys once I get out of work. :) Do I need a certain server of what not and if you still gotta closed beta send me a key.

entropic.dissidence@gmail.com

I believe it is more like one server with several instances. When you get ahold of one of us, have us invite you to squad and then you type in /joinleader and there you are, the option might be available once you accept squad invite too. Open beta started yesterday so no more need of beta keys. Looking forward to playing with everyone some more. I am REALLY diggin this game.

Also I now have an upgraded squad thumper now so that should be fun.

firefallthegame.com

looks like my friends list is broken 

anybody else experiencing issues?

EDIT:
I've created an army in Firefall for Vindictive.
Name is Vindictive, it's the most casual of casual PVE armies. Commander is ap0Gsound

apogeesound said:

EDIT:
Name is Vindictive, it's the most casual of casual PVE armies. Commander is ap0Gsound

All sorts of issues today. Friends list is empty, call downs not showing up, constantly kicked out of crafting and garage, I even killed myself with my own sticky grenades... I don't remember that being an issue before. All sorts of shit blowin up since open beta kicked off.

I know it's in beta but damn, unplayable for me today.

Whats this PvE shit anyway?

Mildman1979 said:
apogeesound said:

EDIT:

All sorts of issues today. Friends list is empty, call downs not showing up, constantly kicked out of crafting and garage, I even killed myself with my own sticky grenades... I don't remember that being an issue before. All sorts of shit blowin up since open beta kicked off.

well it made me pick one, so I figured we'd be doing more PVE than PVP

I can always change it, PVP is pretty fun in this game too

apogeesound said:
Mildman1979 said:
apogeesound said:

EDIT:

well it made me pick one, so I figured we'd be doing more PVE than PVP

I can always change it, PVP is pretty fun in this game too

It's fine man, just givin you some shit. Glad we finally have an Army now.

So I checked out the beta starter packs they released today with open beta. For whatever reason the fucking open beta people get a better deal than closed beta pack buyers. $20 for 2 advanced frames, $100 for all 10. Closed beta founder packs only got 1 frame for $20 and I don't remember how many for the $40/50 pack and $100 pack.

AINT DAT SOME SHIT

Ivy- said:
So I checked out the beta starter packs they released today with open beta. For whatever reason the fucking open beta people get a better deal than closed beta pack buyers. $20 for 2 advanced frames, $100 for all 10. Closed beta founder packs only got 1 frame for $20 and I don't remember how many for the $40/50 pack and $100 pack.

AINT DAT SOME SHIT

wait... what?!
-_-

actually I don't even remember getting one frame, I grinded for my dragonfly

or do you mean enough beans to buy frames? because I just sat on my beans this whole time

still though, that's pretty lame

apogeesound said:
Ivy- said:

AINT DAT SOME SHIT

wait... what?!
-_-

or do you mean enough beans to buy frames? because I just sat on my beans this whole time

Yeah beans. You only got enough beans from the $20 pack to afford one frame. Also, the $100 open beta pack has a fuckin' item that lets you teleport to any POI city.

Ivy- said:
apogeesound said:
Ivy- said:

AINT DAT SOME SHIT

wait... what?!
-_-

Yeah beans. You only got enough beans from the $20 pack to afford one frame. Also, the $100 open beta pack has a fuckin' item that lets you teleport to any POI city.

Aww yea time to drop that $100! Actually, I would...except the game is so god damn buggy right now that I don't even know.

Merinda Neskat said:
Question if you by a pack dose it go on thru to live when it goes??

Zaz

I unfortunately can't quote it, but I believe Red5 has stated that they plan to go right into v1.0 right from beta with no more wipes. Short answer, unless someone knows otherwise, is yes they carry over into v1.0.

Z

dWxZEuf.png

Which one of you sad fucks is actually playing this

Back