What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Guestpass, BDO info, and Guild\Discord

SigmaEx

So the game is gonna be launching march 3rd and I just wanted to put out some info for anyone interested in playing.

First and most importantly, If you plan on playing the game and are curious on guild status: We will be joining a different guild. They go by Dreadnaught.

BUT WHY R WE JOINING OTHER GUILD ERMAGER. Its pretty simple honestly. If you haven't noticed most of the leadership in the guild has hit a pretty hard burned out status. Some more than others. This than leads us to lack of motivation within the guild and eventually(as we have seen) a collapse. So to combat this and to ensure that everyone can have fun, we are going to join Dreadnaught and let them lead.

To be clear this doesn't change anything about us, I am and will be a vindictive member(sadly). I also did quite a bit of research on a lot of different guilds and found that these guys match a lot of our interests and likes and we should have no problem getting along. In the off chance in the FAR future we feel like we have a shit ton of vindictive members and wanna break out on our own we can but again as of right now no such thing is planned.

DISCORD- So discord is this new sexy sleek voice com app that we will be using for BDO. I am actually a pretty big fan of it, its clean easy to use, free, convenient(has both desktop and mobile app). It is also what you will need to let the leaders of Dreadnaught know you are interested in joining. Once you have the app or web browser version running just enter this link

https://discord.gg/0hfDBvCa7OLxVMiy and you will be brought into the Dreadnaught recruitment area where you can type that you are interested in joining or send a private pm to any of the admins that are on(ussually kaiiden or Ackilles) and tell them that you know Sigma and he dragged you over here.

On a side note I made a vindictive discord server that Ima continue to improve but it would be cool to start a transition over from our current TS that has seen its fair share of soup kitchens and prolapsed assholes. Here is the link https://discord.gg/0pQB4T9gXpR6Z2Nu

Guestpasses So CBT2 is this coming up weekend and the keys are going by fast. If you are not able to play on CBT2 and wanna try the game out, anyone that has purchased a preorder package gets a few free guest passes. Guest passes are for the Live game and not the beta test so they wont be valid until the 3rd of march. Between Avis and I we have 5 passes. I know a few others that have also pre-ordered but I cant vouch for what they are doing with there passes. None the less feel free to post here and once the game launches on the 3rd we can hand out the guest passes.

BDO questions If you have any questions about the game feel free to post them here and well get a answer as soon as possible.

the recruitment links are obsolete after 24 hours so just let me know if it doesn't work for you and I will get a new one.

SigmaEx said:
I know a few others that have also pre-ordered but I cant vouch for what they are doing with there passes. None the less feel free to post here and once the game launches on the 3rd we can hand out the guest passes.

"I know a few others that have also pre-ordered but I can't* vouch for what they are doing with their* passes. Nonetheless* feel free to post here and once the game launches on the 3rd we can hand out the guest passes."

this game seems neat

unnecessary-human-being.jpg

I would like a guest pass, but only if there are extra ones. The reason being I would like to try the game out, but I'm also happily playing some other games atm and don't want to rob someone else of the opportunity. Are there going to be multple NA servers and we have to join a certain one?

I would like a guest pass too, but unlike Mauser, just give me all the guest passes you can. I'll create a new account once a guest pass expires and keep doing it to go through all my guest passes. Please and thank you.

Yo.

I've been pretty busy lately with holidays, year end accounting bs and guests visiting from europe and staying here a bit.

I assume GW2 mean is pretty dead?

I actually pre-ordered BDO last year. I loved the graphics and it seemed to be like a full open world wvw type environment. I haven't played in the previous betas yet but I made my character already and reserved a name and I'm gonna jump into the game tomorrow.

Maybe I'll see some of you there.

Who's gonna play with meh and Sigma?? We're on this other guild's discord server, and I dunno would be nice to have familiar peeps on there >.>

So... I bought this game. But I bought the cheap one since I'm not going to be able to play this weekend anyway. Is Dreadnaught going to have issues with people who can't play often? I'm working two jobs right now and my schedule is crazy (seriously I'm looking at 70 hours next week, including two days that are 7am - 10pm... plz kill me now), so I'm not going to be able to pull the hours I did playing ArchAge.

Im going to have problems with you working 70 hour work weeks. Let me get the name of your supervisor and ill handle it. Anyways im not sure about dreadnaught having an issue. You can jump on discord whenever anyways.

cool; dreadnaught. bet you guys have a lot of fun together. a bunch of inside jokes. you dont roll with anyone but them. sometimes they send you texts in the middle of the night that wake you up and make you smile

that's cool man. im happy for you

really

@Darra: Chatted with them today, they seem pretty relaxed. I'm sure the leadership aren't nazis and demand you attend every guild event. They encourage people forming parties and also doing your own thing too. Seems like they have a plan for launch, party lvl to 10ish then grind it out on mobs. Most quests aren't really important till later.

@Tryden: Don't be jelly. Come play with us without the pressure of being a guild leader! YAY! Happy Fun Times!

Cyendia said:
So... I bought this game. But I bought the cheap one since I'm not going to be able to play this weekend anyway. Is Dreadnaught going to have issues with people who can't play often? I'm working two jobs right now and my schedule is crazy (seriously I'm looking at 70 hours next week, including two days that are 7am - 10pm... plz kill me now), so I'm not going to be able to pull the hours I did playing ArchAge.

More work means more money that you can pay me to play your account.

Tryden said:
cool; dreadnaught. bet you guys have a lot of fun together. a bunch of inside jokes. you dont roll with anyone but them. sometimes they send you texts in the middle of the night that wake you up and make you smile

that's cool man. im happy for you

really

YOU KNOW WHAT, STOP BEING A SALTY BITCH. I would love to be playing with you and all of vindictive and maintain a strong community with meaningful members. Not the filth that you invited into the guild just to serve a niche purpose then continue to tear apart the guild because in all actuality, no matter how much you told your self they were good for us, they were just cancer.

I know Vindictive goes through periods of hibernation, but maybe this is your opportunity to bring this guild back to its roots. Your passion for that one game has blinded you from what truly makes this guild a great guild. The goddamn trolls that actually wanna play and stick around.

At this time I know that you are probably thinking of all the betrayals that you suffered and how they mounted up to your condition right now. Some of them hit a little closer to home than others, but at the end of the day a lot of people were just as displeased as you were.

This may fall on def ears. I dont know, but I just wanna play with my homies(you included) and show people up. Wreck face in pvp and know I did it with Vindictive. This community makes gaming a lot of fun and is the only reason why myself and plenty others even bother checking the forums.

Back