What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Guestpass, BDO info, and Guild\Discord

SigmaEx said:
but I just wanna play with my homies(you included) and show people up.

QFT.

Tryden, you remember that super weird conversation about draws? You were always one of mine. Come play with us. <3

Cyendia said:
So... I bought this game. But I bought the cheap one since I'm not going to be able to play this weekend anyway. Is Dreadnaught going to have issues with people who can't play often? I'm working two jobs right now and my schedule is crazy (seriously I'm looking at 70 hours next week, including two days that are 7am - 10pm... plz kill me now), so I'm not going to be able to pull the hours I did playing ArchAge.

I feel ya, Darra. I wish I had more time for gaming. I was looking forward to checking out Black Desert ever since I messed around with the standalone character generator a while back. The boob physics are surreal. They haunt my dreams and create a yearning that must go unfulfilled while I try to stay employed.

Plus, I miss you guys. (╥﹏╥)

There's not gonna be a Mean in BDO unless someone takes up the leadership mantle seriously.

Hopefully not Tryden, because I seriously worry for his health sometimes when he leads. (You're gonna have a heart attack someday because of this guild >.>)

Also more of you disgusting casuals need to actually play.

tumblr_nvvi3lm6KX1spx5zco1_500.gif

I joined some guild named Luciform they said they were from HoD anyone know of them?

I'm not sure if I made a mistake they want to play on the server with less people.. the RP server and not the PvP server even though this is supposed to be a hardcore guild?

I may have inadvertently joined a griefing guild with Role Players a lesser version of MEAN it seems.

I need advice, please help.

Hey guys just a reminder I won't be able to play till the third. Soon as I get on I'll hit you up with a pass Jack.

Should I even play anymore? Too invested in weeboo jrpg's lately. (Hoarding all the husbando's in Fire Emblem)

jackcoke said:
SigmaEx said:
Hey guys just a reminder I won't be able to play till the third. Soon as I get on I'll hit you up with a pass Jack.

Looking forward to it! :D

i sent you the code via pm on forums

also spine i am texting you yours.

i have one left

think wife has a few as well

How is this so far? Thinking of trying it out, anyone have an extra code for me to try out?

Z

Edit: Disregard. I got one.

This game is interesting to say in the least. Running around with my warrior and hacking up imps right now.

just a reminder we still have a few passes left and we have been active on our ts, so if you are interested or already have started playing, dont forget to hop on =)

Back