What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Issue 13 goes live tomorrow! (Tuesday)

Elba Jayba said:
i might come out.
face_mischief.gif

Out of that damn closet?  About time.

We have the Pain Domination Superteam started for anyone who wants to join. Any other toons welcome too. We're at about level 8 now I think.

Also hi Elba ^_^

So, my game took over a half hour to add the latest patch, and then crashed on me after about 10 minutes playing. And then took about 15 mins to check files. This really blows. I wonder if my puter can run Warhammer now or not.

Jared had problems with crashing after the new patch as well.  Supposedly the crashing problem is a per user and per character issue that the devs can fix for individual characters but not the whole game. At least last I heard.  With as buggy as CoX has become, I wouldn't loose hope for other games just yet.  

So I spent about an hour in RV tonight on my decked out blaster. It's really not as bad as I expected. You can still move fairly quick, it's a lot harder to kill people now, but you can still do it. I owned a brute twice, and a dom once that came after me. PFF is a little rediculous now, can't hit doms through it for nothing. I could still get away and stuff when I wanted too. Now it feels like it did even less to accomplish it's goals of evening things out. Villains are clearly on a much more even playing field now. All the epic power changes really brought them up to the level of heroes a lot more. In the end though, I still don't like the system. We should get a team in there sometime and check it out together.

lol i checked the forums out of curiousity last night, and people are still complaining. I dont see why they dont leave :/

Oh for sure they are still complaining. What they did was so unreal and there where alot of people that are hurt in alot of different ways. It hurts my ass to tell you the truth
face_happy.gif
hahaha. They took something that we where all into and flushed it down the toilet after telling us to F off. Id like to get hands on the man that said this was going to be a great idea. Pvp zones have to be dead anymore, theres no point in playing any longer. I agree i dont know why the ones that are still complaining continue to pay for the watered down version of something that used to be way different. I think its just a habit for them to log into that game, it was for me after awhile and ill bet it was the same way for some of you. Its upseting as hell.
face_angry.gif

Back