What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Merchant Ship - SIGN UP AND READ ME

Helios

The time we have all been working for is quickly approaching.. We should have the merchant ship by this weekend! :) Good job everyone on your efforts and thank you to everyone who has contributed (contributions are still welcome).

We will be doing our best to have at least one guild run per day. This also means that it is time to lay out some ground rules about how we will operate our guild merchant ship. These are designed to make it easy for us to profit from our efforts and minimize any potential butt-hurt.

GROUND RULES:
1)* Ideally, each run will belong to ONE person. That means that anybody who wants to use the merchant ship will sign up for the ship on this post and have 20 trade packs ready for the day they sign up for.

2) That person will also need to have at least 2400 labor so that they can both make and turn in the packs (60 labor to make and 60 to turn in for each pack). It is possible to store trade packs on a property, and people who pre-make their packs and store them only need to have 1200 labor on their day.

3) If you are online, please participate on the merchant ship run. Merchant ships are big targets and having all of our members on will help make the run safer and run more smoothly.

4) If the run can't happen for any reason, you do not lose your turn. Instead, the entire schedule shifts down one day.

5) Nobody but the person doing the run is to make trade packs. This may be relaxed in the future, but for now, it will make things easier, faster, and safer.

6) This isn't so much a rule, but we will try to time it so that both the destination and start point of the run at peace. Solzreed is usually a good starting zone for these sorts of missions.

7) Post below to sign up for a slot.

* You can form a coalition to make your 20 trade packs - but know this: the first set of 5 trade packs that are turned in are more valuable than the second, the second set of 5 more valuable than the third, and so forth; as a consequence, one of you will make more per run than the rest. If you want to do this sort of thing, set it up amongst yourselves. We still prefer it if you don't do this since we will have to keep track of which pack belongs to whom throughout the operation.

HOW WE WILL CARRY OUT THE RUN:
1) Assuming you have to make your trade packs, we will all meet at the workbench in your desired start zone (preferably during peace time) and a farm cart will be pulled out nearby. Fill the cart with your trade packs. The rest of the guild will take a trade pack from the cart and place it on the boat (rinse and repeat).

2) Once the boat is loaded and everyone is aboard (do this as quickly as possible), the boat will depart. We will need one person on the radar at all times; this will help me avoid pirates and reds during our journey.

3) At arrival, we will do the opposite of 1): a farm cart will be withdrawn at the destination and everyone will take packs off the boat and load them onto the cart while the person doing the run turns them in. DO NOT ACCIDENTALLY TURN IN THE PACK IF YOU ARE ASSISTING WITH THE RUN.

4) The boat is de-summoned and someone is alot richer. :D

SCHEDULE:
Saturday, Oct 4 - Sigma: Sanddeep to Dewstone. SUCCESS
Sunday, Oct 5 - BLANK.
Monday, Oct 6 - Darra: Sanddeep to Dewstone. SUCCESS
Tuesday, Oct 7 - Adze: Sandeep to Solzreed. SUCCESS
Wednesday, Oct 8 - Sigma: Sanddeep to Solzreed. SUCCESS
Thursday, Oct 9 - Helios: Sanddeep to Solzreed. SUCCESS
Friday, Oct 10 - Doktor: Solzreed to Cinderstone.
Saturday, Oct 11 - Helios FOR THE GUILD: Solzreed to Sanddeep.
Sunday, Oct 12 - Dragon Solzreed to Sandeep. MOVED TO TUES, SUCCESS
Monday, Oct 13 - RESERVED.
Tuesday, Oct 14 - Meat bicycle: Ynesterre to Two Crowns. SUCCESS
Wednesday, Oct 15 - Krampus: Solzreed to Ynesterre. FoE'd.
Thursday, Oct 16 - Helios: Sanddeep to Solzreed.
Friday Oct 17 - BLANK.
Saturday Oct 18 - BLANK.

MauserTeleri said:
What time monday? I don't have a run plan, just wondering if I'll be able to make it.

I'm going to say 10ish EST. Give or take a bit to account for peace times.

I'd like to give Friday night a shot, Oct 10th, Solzreed to Cinderstone. Won't be at least until 11 CST (since I work every week night).

Sign me up for Monday night, preeze. Run TBD, it will either be Solzreed --> Sanddeep or I'm going to get ballsy and do Ynystere --> Two Crowns (eek!).

Cyendia said:
Aemon Algiz said:
Sign me up for Thursday night to Tryden's apartment.

Kinky.

152.jpg

Hey guys, we've had some bad luck with peace times lining up this weekend. We're likely going to be pushing 2 trade runs tomorrow (Tuesday). One of the runs will be mine/Artist's from Ynystere to Two Crowns, since we'll be coming out of the East we could use as many hands on deck for back-up as possible.

If you can make it, please do. We could use all hands on deck for this! :D

Back