What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Merchant Ship - SIGN UP AND READ ME

After much debate via Teamspeak, my opinion on runs has changed. Darra mentioned that us cancelling our runs due to the peace times not lining up is pretty ridiculous and I'd be inclined to agree. I agree also with her point of view that It'd be better to just go any time and bring a full raid of at least 15 people. I think that we would be alright and that we would be able to not only achieve more, but do multiple runs each day, versus being restrained to one.

And on that note, I'd also like to bring up the idea that a gilda run is in order very soon. I think the best route would be to run from Solzreed to Ynystere and turn in there, then have someone else make 20 Ynystere packs and run that to Cinderstone. We'd be maximizing our gilda income potential, and in turn we could get at least two galleons in a matter of (i'd venture to say) two weeks. I'm volunteering to gain gilda for a galleon, since Gabe is on hiatus for the time being, and I think that it really should take no longer than a week of effort to get the required gilda together. I've got mats and everything all ready to go as well.

I'd like to get another run in this Saturday if possible. Solz to Cinder or Sanddeep, whichever best lines up for peace. Alternatively, I could do a completely safe run from Marian to Solz depending on the percentages.

I'd like to get my 8 larders that were moved to Krampus' farm this last week moved, possibly to Freeditch (cause pirates, and yeah). I am not sure his remaining time in jail is, as he was put in for twenty something hours, but I don't want to risk the packs disappearing due to the time running out. I should have time to do it Friday in the afternoon, but it's what works best with you Helios and the majority of you.

Back