What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

MoSTF run, Saturday night

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, I know that we were supposed to do the arena thing with Hate, but it doesn't look like our sonic defenders will be ready. So I want to run a MoSTF instead. I specifically want to run it for two members who have tried it a ton but still don't have the badges: Great Hammer and Jade Fire. To up our chances, it's gonna be a cookie cutter team. The run time right now is <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">8 pm EST, this Saturday</span>. We can change it if that doesn't work for some people. So sign up and let's do this.
face_grin.gif

1) Stoner Stomp - Stone/EM - Tanker
2) Kellion - Defender - Rad/Psi
3) Psy Miss - Troller - Ill/Emp
4) Irken Invader - Defender - Rad/Psi
5) Jade Fire - Troller - Ill/Kin
6) Imagikan - Emp/Dark Defender
7) Spitfire - Blaster - Fire/EM
8 Great Hammer - Tanker - Invul/SS

Call the spots you fit in. We want this to be as close to a guarenteed MoSTF run as we can get. See you there!

I would like to join with Spitfire-(blaster) he is 43 now, so best case he will be over 45, but not 50. So if you dont want him I Understand.

Its Thursday morning. So, got all day Thursday/Friday to make ya 50th and half the day Saturday. Who says you can't hit 50th lvl? Is 50th lvl broke on your game?
face_grin.gif

*Digs out hoe and other farming tools*

lol yeah I got this, I'm about 5 bars from 48 right now, so i'm pretty sure i'm going to get 50. The problem now is, I wasn't paying attention when I read the title. Thought it was just STF, but since its Master of STF, im not sure you guys would want me in, I cant die at all Obviously,. and i've never done one. I wont be much help, and I would probably die.&nbsp;
face_angry.gif

JTaylor83 said:
lol yeah I got this, I'm about 5 bars from 48 right now, so i'm pretty sure i'm going to get 50. The problem now is, I wasn't paying attention when I read the title. Thought it was just STF, but since its Master of STF, im not sure you guys would want me in, I cant die at all Obviously,. and i've never done one. I wont be much help, and I would probably die.&nbsp;
face_angry.gif

Nah it's cool, we won't crucify you if you die, or if anyone dies for that matter. I'll brief you on stuff beforehand. So you're in
face_plain.gif

X_Stomp_X said:
I just found out that i have to work this weekend, so i should be able to tank for you all
face_happy.gif

Woot! Team's looking real solid right now

Niteforce said:
If you need American Doll "50"&nbsp;(Blaster) I will be online during that time. Sounds like fun!

Sorry Nite, Spitefire already took the blaster position. We're gonna run one more sometime soon for Mahrissa, because she needs it. I'll save you a spot on that run

You should also attack the backs of the avs while the tanks have the agro, so you wont be hit by cone attacks and such

Lord Tryden said:
Niteforce said:
If you need American Doll "50"&nbsp;(Blaster) I will be online during that time. Sounds like fun!

Sorry Nite, Spitefire already took the blaster position. We're gonna run one more sometime soon for Mahrissa, because she needs it. I'll save you a spot on that run

Alright... no problem.. I will be on vent during that time anyways. I will be on Sybr Blade if there are changes let me know.

And then we made Lord Recluse eat our A-Holes
face_happy.gif

Good job guys, glad to tank for you, ill wear my new badge with pride
face_happy.gif

X_Stomp_X said:
And then we made Lord Recluse eat our A-Holes
face_happy.gif

Good job guys, glad to tank for you, ill wear my new badge with pride
face_happy.gif

I'll post pics tomorrow. We're the first SG to do this both hero and villain side (MoRSF) with all members on Protector. Woot!

Masters of Statesman's Task Force!

Back