What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

MoSTF run, Saturday night

Exellent Job all.. that was a BLAST no pun intended.. And that damn tree didnt get me this time around.  I really don't think any of us were in jeopardy at anytime.. Again Good Job to all! And I too will wear that badge with Pride!

It was alot of fun guys! Not only did I get a few nice shinny badges, I got a new SG!

Bow down before me.. lol
face_wink.gif

That was quite a run. I did panic on Scirocco when I got stunned the first time for a second till I remembered I had some breakfrees. After that is was just popping them, heal aura, power build up, heal aura again... lol. I want to make up some keybinds for Ima, I think he could be even better then.

It was alot of fun, and nice pics. Got an email today, someone reported my costume so yay now I have to find something else. im not sure why people are so childish, and why they dont mind their own business.

Re: RE: MoSTF run, Saturday night

JTaylor83 said:
It was alot of fun, and nice pics. Got an email today, someone reported my costume so yay now I have to find something else. im not sure why people are so childish, and why they dont mind their own business.

QQ moar ;)

Back