What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

****Official Base Raid Thread, Part IV: FUSION****

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"><font size="4">BENEDICTION VERSUS <font color="#00ffff"><font color="#ff0000">FUSION
</font>
</font></font>
</font></font><font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Date:</font> Saturday, April 26th.

</font><font size="2"><font color="#00ffff"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Time:</font></font><font size="2"> 8 pm EST/5 pm PST.

</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Rules:</font></font><font size="2"> <font color="#ff0000">NO </font>spawn camping. <font color="#ff0000">NO </font>hospital camping. </font><font size="2"><font color="#ff0000">NO </font>raid pylons.</font>
<font size="2">
</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Current sign-ups:</font></font><font size="2">
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 1) Amy Winehouse - Mind/FF - Troller
</font>
<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2) Psy Miss - Ill/Emp - Troller</font>
<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 3) Muff Bunny - Rad/Sonic - Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font>
<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 4) Irken Defender - Rad/Psi - Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font>
<font size="2">5) Gray.Star - Storm/Psi - Defender
</font>
<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6) Innsbruck. - BS/Regen - Scrapper
</font>
<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 7) Majinora Brandish - Energy/EM - Blaster
</font>
<font size="2">&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; 8) False Huricane - Ill/Storm - Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 9) tERRa gALe - Earth/Storm - Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 10) c0tt0nmama1 - Fire/Fire - Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 11) Brimstone Barrage - Stone/EM - Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 12) Los Angeles - Emp/Archery - Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 13) Viol - Fire/EM - Tanker
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 14) Elric - Earth/Kin - Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 15) Phoenix March - Fire/Devices - Blaster</font>
<font size="2"></font>
<font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </font><font size="2">16) Mahrissa - Emp/Energy - Defender
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 17) Rancid Old Bum - Earth/Sonic - Troller
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 18) Stoner Stomp - Stone/EM - Tanker

</font>
<font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Plan of attack: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</font></font><font size="2">We'll stick to what we did in the MoD, Guyver and The Darkest Moon raid. Stay in one tight group andmove from Dimensional Anchor to Dimensional Anchor, destroying one at atime and keeping The Guyvers crippled by Force Fields,Telekenises, Our Stormies and Rads.</font>
<font size="2">
</font><font color="#00ffff"><font size="2"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sign up on calender: HERE.</font></font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">Other thread is locked, because we need to use this one for raid stuff. Continue on here.

READ THIS THREAD FOR MORE INFO.
</font>

<a name="34019926"></a><font size="3">Wehave to use /stuck to get into the blocked off rooms. Using it I found5 DAs, which I've now mapped out in their base. These are the sealedoff rooms below:</font>

screenshot_2008-04-14-19-56-31.jpg

screenshot_2008-04-14-19-57-20.jpg

<font size="3">Here are the screens with the DAs:</font>

screenshot_2008-04-14-19-47-46.jpg

screenshot_2008-04-14-19-47-54.jpg

screenshot_2008-04-14-19-48-17.jpg

screenshot_2008-04-14-19-57-38.jpg

<font size="3">TeamTP might not work because it doesn't seem you can target beyond theblockages. I might be wrong. /stuck only works to enter the blocked offrooms from the outside.

I'm going to keep experimenting at timeswhen I'm less likely to be caught by FUSION members. I want Warface tokeep up his current level of confidence so we can have the element ofsurprise during the raid. I'll keep thinking of ways we can get aroundthis if trapped inside.</font>

Just use some of the toons that are not in Vindictive.&nbsp; I got an MM that's no in Vindictive, you can go ahead and use him if you want.

Scratch that, Elric informed me /stuck doesn't work during raids.

We'll have to get some people to spec into teleport for the raid.

<font color=#ffc0cb size=2>Last Raid I was on:
False
and Stone brutes

Damn, I want to be in these raids
face_sad.gif

Do I really need to re-activate my account ??
'(</font>

Also, if i dont see at least 2 people from FUSION rage quitting, then we arent working hard enough!

LOL.&nbsp; I really like the music, Tryden.

Anyhow, we should really look at team TP since it pretty much TPs everyone on the team, which seems to be useful for raids.&nbsp; We can stand outside that wall and other blocked rooms and fight them while our team tper try to target a spot that's tp-able and tp us all in.&nbsp; Then their wall will work against them since they'll need to get in, which will take a bit of time, and we can use that time to concentrate all our attacks on the DAs...doing damage that is OVER 9000!!!!

I can respec Terra and get team TP, it wouldn't be a problem for me since my travel is TP already.

.SPiNE said:
LOL.&nbsp; I really like the music, Tryden.

Anyhow, we should really look at team TP since it pretty much TPs everyone on the team, which seems to be useful for raids.&nbsp; We can stand outside that wall and other blocked rooms and fight them while our team tper try to target a spot that's tp-able and tp us all in.&nbsp; Then their wall will work against them since they'll need to get in, which will take a bit of time, and we can use that time to concentrate all our attacks on the DAs...doing damage that is OVER 9000!!!!

I can respec Terra and get team TP, it wouldn't be a problem for me since my travel is TP already.

But we'll be attacking first. Any way you can leave work early?

Well, if I leave work then I'd lose those $$$ that I would be making.&nbsp; Maybe you can compensate with Influence?
face_shock.gif
!&nbsp; I'll take 50mil Influence/hour =)

Count me in! I will try to level my sonic/psi the fastest i can.. now that i have 60+ million influence i can get my self a 46 mentor easily! <div>
</div><div>toon name: MLG Sonic/Psi/Power </div>

lol, do u think it was a good idea to put the plan of attack in the calendar where Fusion can see it???????
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif

Yeah, way to go Elba! Give away the plan ahead of time. For that, you will be CAGED! You can jump in on that&nbsp;line Blue
face_wink.gif

BBlue said:
lol, do u think it was a good idea to put the plan of attack in the calendar where Fusion can see it???????
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif
face_confused.gif

It's only visible to Vindictive members

Back