What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

****Official Base Raid Thread, Part IV: FUSION****

Yeah well we've only been waiting for it since Benedictions (moar liek Hateaddiction, ami right?!) existence

LanksCOH said:
Yeah well we've only been waiting for it since Benedictions (moar liek Hateaddiction, ami right?!) existence

I think if we ever send an 8 man team to a PvPEC event on test, we should call it team Hateaddiction instead of team Vindictive

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="5" width="100%"><table style="empty-cells: show;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 159px; background-repeat: repeat-x; background-image: url(/GuildImages/Themes/DeepRed/blktstrip.gif); text-align: center;"><div class="ContentBoxTitleNoBackground"> FUSION News </div> </td> <td style="background-repeat: repeat-x; background-image: url(/GuildImages/Themes/DeepRed/blktstrip.gif);">&nbsp;</td> <td style="background-repeat: repeat-x; background-image: url(/GuildImages/Themes/DeepRed/blktstrip2.gif);" align="right">
</td> <td width="4">
blkrtcorner.gif
</td> </tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="blkbgl" style="background-image: url(/GuildImages/Themes/DeepRed/blklsidebg.gif);" valign="top" width="4">
blklsideimg.gif
</td><td class="ContentBoxBody" width="100%"><div class="newsItemHeadline">Gratz on 2nd win FUSION!</div><div class="newsItemByLine">Added by <a onclick="javascript:window.open('ContentControls/Support/SendIMStandalone.aspx?ToID=537723581&GuildID=71275', 'newIM537723581', 'width=440,height=524,scrollbars=NO,resize=YES');">
msg_unread.gif
</a> Warface99 on 4/21/2008 12:17 AM</div><hr><p align="center">HOLY COW that was fun!&nbsp; </p><p align="center">Now I am not saying Vorac didnt have inside info intomy secrets........&nbsp;&nbsp;
face_mischief.gif
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; BUT........ they all I can say is......"WELL PLAYED VORAC............ WELLL PLAYED!"</p><p align="center">The match started off with us defending our usualchokepoint.&nbsp; However the heroes spawned near one of my secretwalls...... and immediately found a way through (I will remedy thisweek&nbsp;
face_wink.gif
) to destroy our fusion generator halfway through the matchrendering my 60 guns dead on arrival.&nbsp; </p><p align="center">So we stood our ground and fought the heroes hard.&nbsp; IT WAS PANDEMONIUM!</p><p align="center">Alas.......... me and Omacron had some hero lunch inthe end though&nbsp; ----they managed to destroy the FUSION Gen worth 50points and two of our anchors in secret rooms for 10 points apiece.</p><p align="center">
Slide1-2.jpg

Nextwe went on the attack in their base.&nbsp; We had to be careful and notfight piecemeal, but in the end we had to enter VORAC and crewsgreatest CREATION EVER!</p><p align="center">
screenshot_2008-04-20-18-54-43.jpg
</p><p align="center">This time the battle was more bloody, we didnt eventry to look for anchors, it was time to get KILLS........ and there wasplenty of that on both sides:</p><p align="center">
Slide4.jpg
</p><p align="center">
What a fight........ in the end it was 279 to 178 points, one of FUSIONs toughest opponents to date.</p><p align="center">
Now we stand ready to fight our greatest challenge.&nbsp; Tryden awaits us.&nbsp; READY YOURSELF VILLAINS FOR NEXT SUNDAY!!!</p></td></tr></tbody></table>

So, he's basically saying they WILL change the base for our raid. And according to Elba, their DAs will be impossible to find (attributed to what War said).

Looking at their team compositions, it's mostly brutes and stalkers. But War said he will be pulling out all the tricks. He wants this win as badly as we do, because it'll determine the best raiding SG on the server.

I need everyone to make sure your toons are as ready for the raid as possible. Play the toons you'll be bringing as much as possible. Know your roles. Work on completing your builds. This is going to be a very tough raid.

Lord Tryden said:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td colspan="5" width="100%"><table style="empty-cells: show;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 159px; background-repeat: repeat-x; background-image: url(/GuildImages/Themes/DeepRed/blktstrip.gif); text-align: center;"><div class="ContentBoxTitleNoBackground"> FUSION News </div> </td><td style="background-repeat: repeat-x; background-image: url(/GuildImages/Themes/DeepRed/blktstrip.gif);"> </td><td style="background-repeat: repeat-x; background-image: url(/GuildImages/Themes/DeepRed/blktstrip2.gif);" align="right">
</td><td width="4">
blkrtcorner.gif
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class="blkbgl" style="background-image: url(/GuildImages/Themes/DeepRed/blklsidebg.gif);" valign="top" width="4">
blklsideimg.gif
</td><td class="ContentBoxBody" width="100%"><div class="newsItemHeadline">Gratz on 2nd win FUSION!</div><div class="newsItemByLine">Added by <a onclick="javascript:window.open('ContentControls/Support/SendIMStandalone.aspx?ToID=537723581&GuildID=71275', 'newIM537723581', 'width=440,height=524,scrollbars=NO,resize=YES');">
msg_unread.gif
</a> Warface99 on 4/21/2008 12:17 AM</div><hr><p align="center">HOLY COW that was fun!  </p><p align="center">Now I am not saying Vorac didnt have inside info intomy secrets........  
face_mischief.gif
    BUT........ they all I can say is......"WELL PLAYED VORAC............ WELLL PLAYED!"</p><p align="center">The match started off with us defending our usualchokepoint.  However the heroes spawned near one of my secretwalls...... and immediately found a way through (I will remedy thisweek 
face_wink.gif
) to destroy our fusion generator halfway through the matchrendering my 60 guns dead on arrival.  </p><p align="center">So we stood our ground and fought the heroes hard.  IT WAS PANDEMONIUM!</p><p align="center">Alas.......... me and Omacron had some hero lunch inthe end though  ----they managed to destroy the FUSION Gen worth 50points and two of our anchors in secret rooms for 10 points apiece.</p><p align="center">
Slide1-2.jpg

Nextwe went on the attack in their base.  We had to be careful and notfight piecemeal, but in the end we had to enter VORAC and crewsgreatest CREATION EVER!</p><p align="center">
screenshot_2008-04-20-18-54-43.jpg
</p><p align="center">This time the battle was more bloody, we didnt eventry to look for anchors, it was time to get KILLS........ and there wasplenty of that on both sides:</p><p align="center">
Slide4.jpg
</p><p align="center">
What a fight........ in the end it was 279 to 178 points, one of FUSIONs toughest opponents to date.</p><p align="center">
Now we stand ready to fight our greatest challenge.  Tryden awaits us.  READY YOURSELF VILLAINS FOR NEXT SUNDAY!!!</p></td></tr></tbody></table>
<div>
</div><div>
<div style="text-align: -khtml-center;">  However the heroes spawned near one of my secret walls...... and immediately found a way through (I will remedy this week 
face_wink.gif
)</div></div>

Things just got tougher for this raid I think we can still do it.&nbsp; But I think we will be fighting for every move we make in FUSION's base.

False

Raid list is sitting at 18 names right now. That's condensed from 21 people who signed up. Two more names will be halfed by Saturday night.

Rubi, mahrissa and Elric, you guys need to get into contact with me to talk builds, and how ready you'll be for Saturday night. Mahrissa, we need to get you in arena team matches and get you experience in PvP emping.

Rubi and Elric, we need to get you guys PL'd. If possible, try and play your toons as much as you can and level them as much as you can. I'll try and get your guys on teams when I see you to help PL faster.

Everyone else, work on completing your IO builds to as near finished as they can get.

my toon wont be ready.. if i could play during the week it would have been but i am apparently going to have to sell myself as a 41(anchor) for a little while to make enough money for my build. Thats all i be doing this weekend. Then afterr that my 41 to levl 50 will be easysause! <div>So hopefully i can get into a raid after Damage INC. because thats during the week o_O  </div>

Wow!&nbsp; The first weekend that I wont be away from home and theres a raid!&nbsp; Well, Ill be around so if there is a spot for a Stoner, then lemme know.&nbsp; Also, here is a little snippit that i recieved earlier...

<div>Base Raid vs Benediction Saturday, April 26th, 8 pm EST/5 pm PST</div><table class=ContentBoxBody border=0><thead><tr><td width=120></td><td></td></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td vAlign=top>Starting</td><td vAlign=top>4/26/2008 5:00 PM (your time)
</td></tr><tr><td vAlign=top>Host</td><td vAlign=top><a style="CURSOR: hand" onclick="javascript:window.open('ContentControls/Support/SendIMStandalone.aspx?ToID=537723581&GuildID=71275', 'newIM537723581', 'width=440,height=524,scrollbars=NO,resize=YES');">
msg_unread.gif
Warface99</a></td></tr><tr><td vAlign=top>Invited</td><td vAlign=top>This is a public event.
</td></tr><tr><td vAlign=top>Attendance</td><td vAlign=top>Your attendance to this event is rated as totally optional.
</td></tr><tr><td vAlign=top>Raid Points</td><td vAlign=top>500 points are awarded for attending.</td></tr><tr><td vAlign=top>Location</td><td vAlign=top>Starts in Supergroup Base.
</td></tr><tr><td vAlign=top>Other Details</td><td vAlign=top>Saturday, April 26th, 8 pm EST/5 pm PST.

SIGNUP NOW WITH YOUR TOUGHEST TOON!&nbsp; THIS WILL BE THE FIGHT OF OUR LIFETIME!&nbsp; GET NUKES, SHIVANS, WHATEVER YOU CAN! KILL DA HEROES!!!!&nbsp; They will come at us with 60% Stormy Controllers, Defenders and Ice Tanks/ Spines Scrapps.

Very tough, and they move as one group.&nbsp; If you have tele foe we need that!&nbsp; Also everyone buy a etheral shift recipe and get a jet pack from the orborous crystal SKY KINGs mission lev 20-24.</td></tr><tr><td vAlign=top>Signups</td><td vAlign=top>F.U.S.I.O.N. Signups: Warface
</td></tr></tbody></table>
They are already afraid
face_happy.gif

X_Stomp_X said:
Wow!&nbsp; The first weekend that I wont be away from home and theres a raid!&nbsp; Well, Ill be around so if there is a spot for a Stoner, then lemme know.&nbsp; Also, here is a little snippit that i recieved earlier...

We already have the final team more or less made up, but I'm keeping it quiet for secuirty purposes, as well as team compositions and tactics till the night of the raid.

Sorry Stomp
face_cry.gif

Alright, so we found out last night there's actually a way to completely block off access to dimensional anchors. Thanks to Great Hammer for showing us in the Paragon Privateers base. Basically, you can build a pyramid around a DA by stacking objects. If you make it tight enough, there's no way to TP in there.

I made a video of this. If FUSION uses this tactic, we're dropping pylons. But first we're going to kill as many of them as we can. We'll drop pylons with about 8 minutes left in the raid, and just kill them mercilessly. To quote Lanks, our job won't be finished until a few of them rage quit.

Here's the video:

ok if they do this why not just leave the raid not a rage quit but a protest quit and then report it get thier sg wiped?????
face_mischief.gif

Lol, I love the video btw.

Well if FUSION does that, we can always destroy the staircase, like duh.&nbsp; What base is this in?&nbsp; Paragon Privateers?&nbsp; I wanna go in there and see if there's anything I can do.&nbsp; Like summon pets down there LOLZOLZOZLZOLZLZO!L!!

Yea just confirmed that you CAN drop pets in there with ease.&nbsp; I don't know how many freakin pets we'll need or how long it'll take to take down a DA but it's possible if we have enough time.

Still can't teleport in there yet.

Btw, what are Pylons?&nbsp;

pylon.gif
</img>

Back