What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

PvP or PvE server for AoC?

well nm, i guess funcom is fucktarded and wont let people who obviously owned a full copy of the game download the game for free, and im sure as hell not going to rebuy it since i lost my disc.

KrampusDoomfister said:
well nm, i guess funcom is fucktarded and wont let people who obviously owned a full copy of the game download the game for free, and im sure as hell not going to rebuy it since i lost my disc.
can't you pretend to make a trial account but when you get to the screen where you log in put in your old reactivated account?
shit, and I'm not even rogue class.
face_wink.gif

gorbella said:
KrampusDoomfister said:
can't you pretend to make a trial account but when you get to the screen where you log in put in your old reactivated account?
shit, and I'm not even rogue class.
face_wink.gif
<div>
</div><div>How so fucken ninja?!<span>
face_shock.gif
</span></div>

Alrighty, game is downloading while I am at work. Anyone have some suggestions as to what class to roll? I have been reading very good things about the Necromancer but also hear the melee combat system is fun as shit in this game. Thoughts? Comments? Twinkies? Leave em below.&nbsp;

Necromancer in this game actually feels like you're commanding an army of undead...and not just 1 or 2 things.<div>
</div><div>Anyhow, the melee system is awesome and unique, so I would suggest rolling a melee toon first to get the most out of this game, since casters are caster and even though you can use melee, you'll probably be standing from range and casting spells like casters in other games. &nbsp;Don't get me wrong though, casters are extremely fun too!</div>

Well this is all sorts of annoying. Game is fully installed, but everytime I hit the Play button on the launcher the launcher closes and it hits the hard drive for couple seconds then...nothing. I check the process list and I can see it running, but nothing happens. Left it running for a couple minutes and still nothing.  Alredy tried updating drivers, doing the verify integrity thing, etc...Anyone else have this issue?

So I downloaded the whole game, and it told me after downloading that it oculd not find the folder i had directed it to download to, so now i have to try to do it again. apparently funcom still fails.

its happened twice now. i run the downloaded and it decides to bug out and tell me the folder is not there, and the game doesnt actually download, only it doesnt tell me this til after the 13 fucking gig download is done.

KrampusDoomfister said:
its happened twice now. i run the downloaded and it decides to bug out and tell me the folder is not there, and the game doesnt actually download, only it doesnt tell me this til after the 13 fucking gig download is done.
I'm sorry you're having so much trouble.
face_sad.gif
don't give up! you can do it!

AoC doesn't like my video card or OS or something right now. I was trying to play and the screen started snowing rectangles - well not really snowing I guess since the "flakes" weren't moving but they were snow colored... sort of..&nbsp; Anyway, then my computer started hiccuping and almostfreezingbutnotquiteifyougiveitasecond. Basically, AoC gave my computer a stroke just now.
Before you say anything, the video settings were on low.

EDIT: also the "snowflakes" were flickering.

I'm guessing the files that they have for download is fucked up or something. &nbsp;Playing from the CD is fine though...I'll mail you the CD!<span>
face_grin.gif
</span>

Back