What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Random Vindictive facts!

Ivy- said:
oo oo I was the first plant person!
You had the finest bush i know
face_wink.gif

Electron Boy said:
Ill do it

First Brute to hold against Psyche,BAB,and Manti for longer time then a stone brutes,after they died:Spike of Fire(It happened,thanks to Eternal's purples
First Brute to burp methane gas on a hero:Spike of Fire ^_^ Just call it Breath of Fire

Hey I don't think so, Ruthless was doing that w/Vindictive way before you join the SG . Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie 
face_wink.gif

*Total Focuses Ruthless Babe, then ques ET*
*ET fires off criting for massive damage*
*Ruthless Babe casts demonic stare*
*Bagan asplodes into a fine bloody mist*

Lord Tryden said:
No one's gotten back to me on this with updates.

Still waiting...

Wait no more my Lord, here you go:
<p>Villain Group Created on: November 12, 2005.
First member to join other than Tryden or his alts: Ivy-
First member to hit 40: Night Watcher (December 28, 2005)
First member to hit 50: xdefiancex (June 28, 2006)
Latest member to hit 40: <s style="text-line-through: double">Garon, (September 3, 2006)</s>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Eternal (February 2007)
Latest member to hit 50: <s style="text-line-through: double">Kegger (September 10, 2006)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </s>&nbsp;Spike of Fire (March 16,2007)
Date membership hit 75: January 27, 2006.
Number of level 40s: <s style="text-line-through: double">N/A&nbsp;&nbsp; </s>13<s style="text-line-through: double">
</s>Number of level 50s: <s style="text-line-through: double">N/A&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </s>28<s style="text-line-through: double">
</s>Breakdown of 40s by AT: ( 7 ) Brutes, ( 2 ) Masterminds, ( 3 ) Stalkers, ( 1 ) Corruptors, ( 0 ) Dominators
Breakdown of 50s by AT: ( 13 ) Brutes, ( 3 ) Masterminds, ( 1 ) Stalkers, ( 9 ) Corruptors, ( 2 ) Dominators
Person(s) with most 40s: N/A maybe
Person(s) with most 50s: N/A maybe Bose (3, 2-brutes 1-corruptor)</p><p>

PRESTIGE:

Rank on Protector: <s style="text-line-through: double">5<sup>th&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </sup>&nbsp;</s>6th
Total prestige earned as of <s style="text-line-through: double">October 4, 2006</s>:&nbsp;22,627,415&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;March 18,2007 38,158,679
Hightest prestige earner: <s style="text-line-through: double">Kegger (1, 016, 068)</s>
Highest combined prestige earner: <s style="text-line-through: double">Kegger (Kegger, Geezer, Knight Cloud= 2, 000,000)</s></p><p>Maybe UBBer</p><p>

&nbsp;</p>

This thread needs updating again!

Also, we need a Random Benediction facts thread

The amount of time it takes for the guild to get bored with a game and move onto something else: 2 weeks
The number of people who think Vindictive is 'Hardcore': 0
Posts from Tryden describing his experience with dating apps: Over 9000

Lanks said:
The amount of time it takes for the guild to get bored with a game and move onto something else: 2 weeks
The number of people who think Vindictive is 'Hardcore': 0
Posts from Tryden describing his experience with dating apps: Over 9000

Number of times Tryden has quit: infinity

Back