What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tonight

Xairyen said:
Third game of Sins...destroyed by Vicious AI. I'm completely demoralized.

Don't worry, the AI came after me next. BUT I CRUSHED IT

F3509526782CD63B53DD4D444DAF7B79D918553B

MauserTeleri said:
hmmm, A vicious Advent Rebel AI in a game I couldn't join....coincidence? :p (jkjk)

It was on random but I did lawl when I saw it was an Advent Rebel

New Sins DLC dropped today.

About the Game
The ever-expanding conflicts within and between the TEC, Vasari, and Advent have pushed the battlegrounds into uncharted space. The sectors now being drawn into the war feature the most dangerous and powerful natural phenomena in the galaxy.

Exploit what resources remain in these dangerous sectors while you can. The uncharted depths of space hold threats beyond any natural phenomenon, and not all of them wait to be explored.
Key Features
New stars: Skirt the boundary of a deadly black hole, avoid the deadly radiation of a spinning pulsar, and survive the crushing gravity of an impossibly dense neutron star.
6 new deep space anomalies: Mine the riches in the wreckage of a devastating fleet battle or recharge at an inexplicable fountain of antimatter tearing apart the fabric of space-time. Each anomaly’s all-new gameplay effect adds variety and strategic opportunities to every map.
11 dramatic random events: The fate of not just your empire but the galaxy at large will change in a heartbeat with Stellar Phenomena’s random events enabled. Stars launch volatile gases that shut down orbital operations, mobile storms wreak havoc across the solar system, and conquered factions sense your weakness and seek to reclaim their worlds.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/255910/

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire FFA tomorrow night

Bumping for Sins Saturday, friends. The official come out and destroy Tryden day.

Except it is tomorrow and not at night. Fuck I bumped the wrong thread.

I bought the DLC. Get ready to have your fleet wrecked by my unstoppable war machine ON THE EDGE OF A BLACK HOLE

ss_9e46b6e320ff3e235a421d5295180c9e4b8f0a33.1920x1080.jpg

All of us were too power hungry to join forces and take the tyrant down. Or well... I was anyway. As usual he mopped the floor with us, or me. I did at least get a couple pop shots off on his capital planet and took a lvl 8 cap ship with a last minute desperate spam fleet.

Man. So I got fucked hard in this weekend's game. This is a warning about random events...

Me, Barry and Genma were facing a vicious AI. It had invaded pretty much the entire system about three hours into the match. I was ranked number one in titans and cap ships because it had non-stop attacked me the whole game, but I was in last place for everything else because I was boxed in to just five planets.

I went to attack it with six level 10 capital ships and my level 7 titan. Was about to take its planet, but it jumped in with a way bigger fleet. I jumped out my fleet without doing a group jump to lessen the chance of losing a cap ship ... and then a plasma storm hit. All ship abilities and movement were disabled except strike craft. My carriers were on the outer rim of the gravity well and managed to jump out just as the storm started, leaving my cap ships by themselves. I just sat there and watched as the AI's bombers killed four of my level 10s without me being able to really fight back.

I had no chance to come back because I was going to lose my capital planet to its culture spam. It was a last hurrah attack and I got extremely unlucky. GG )*:

Today we played with capital victory on. Genma jumped his entire fleet straight to my homeworld and fucked my shit up ):

E8CFBF73C7CBEB4D05B94B2D1B2BF7D595C64355

Looks like dirty tactics is the only way I can take you ^^

I managed to take Zoned's capital too just before Barry wiped me out with the same trick.

apogeesound said:

I was telling people how I hadn't seen the defeat screen in a long time. And how depressing it is. I mean, come on. Look at those forlorn refugees huddling around that fire

But Genma played his cards very well. He definitely earned it

This edition of Sins Saturday will have capital ship victory enabled. All players will have a ship they need to protect — if it gets destroyed, you lose the game

Also, there are A LOT of scores that will be settled this week. GET READY FOR BABY MAMA DRAMA — IN SPACE (and 3D)

Back