What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Vindictive members' real life pics

RE: Guild Member Pics

<font color="#ff0000">[ I just noticed I put the wrong birth date in when I made my myspace. I was born March 14th 1991 not 1992. It says I'm 17,&nbsp; but I am indeed 18 years of age.]</font>[/quote]

Orly?&nbsp; My Birthday is the same day, we have SOOOO much in common

Ivy- said:
Herrrooooo....
<div>
</div><div>Ivy, tell Aemon how fresh that shit was when I tapped it.</div><div>
</div><div>Edit: &nbsp;I need you on Aion, now. &nbsp;Name. &nbsp;Server. &nbsp;Go!</div>

106 - Kaeli=priest
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Kayli=mage
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Ratari=scout
105 - Kaeli=mage
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have a 2nd but I don't remember.

dardargetcrunk said:
<font color="#4b0082">wtf. is everyone in the guild sex offenders or child molesters?!!!</font>
<div>
</div><div>Not everyone...I think there's me, and..there's me. &nbsp;Yea.</div>

Yes, but I'm on top of the food chain, it's like this:<div>
</div><div>SPiNE > Ivy > little children</div><div>
</div><div>So anything that's yours = mine<span>
face_grin.gif
</span></div>

If I was underaged, would I touch myself for my love of little children? I'm not sure if it works like that. Also..I got on Aion earlier today and no one was there. TYPICAL.

Ivy- said:
If I was underaged, would I touch myself for my love of little children? I'm not sure if it works like that. Also..I got on Aion earlier today and no one was there. TYPICAL.

STOP BITCHING YOU HUSSY

Ivy- said:
<div>
</div><div>WOA WOA, WAIT! &nbsp;You touch yourself? &nbsp;Vids or it didn't happund!</div>

Back