What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

A New Direction for Vindictive

sharkeatpk1.gif

I'm gonna go and claim Darrowmere in the name of Vindictive. I'm sort of an advance scout.

Expect screenshots of me dancing naked in Ogrimmar.

Oh btw I'm a 9lvl horde undead mage called "Nosferato" on Drak'thul server.
A W S O M E graphics too LOL!       jorge.

Woot!

I'm an Undead Priest named Nightchill.

Also, right now I'm making an Orc Warrior, hopefully I can get the name Warpath.

OK I made an undead warlock on darrowmere server called guess what? "Nosferato" lol. anyway getting sleepy cya later today.     Jorge.

made tauren lv 1 anyone on that server named warhound i memory of my first tank which never made past lv 4. Anyone else want to join me in tauren homeworld? how are tauren never tried them before their zones look awesome.

OMG Try you are lame you people need to make allience chars so I can get a server transfer with my main char(I actualy do kind of hate my server..) or at least make alli. chars on my server!
face_cry.gif
/very sad
if you ever make a char on Dragonblight whisper Keldia lvl 60 NE hunter or Bllackheart lvl 60 NE priest <3

Back