What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

A New Direction for Vindictive

I'm going to DL it tonight when I get home from work, I'll post what name(s) I grabbed.

k i finally made enough to try and get vindictive...runnin my slow ass to org now

got it...and got the signatures....no crest or tabard or anything fancy...im still poor^^

Soon as one of you other monkeys gets on here im giving you ldr...this guild master shit isnt for me heh

I want to know how in the Hell my name was taken so damn fast.  Anywho, my toon is StompX  Orc Shamen

X_Stomp_X said:
Looks like i have well over an Hour to download this 'game'.  Will anyone still be on by then?

I just have to say this... You know the WoW box has been sitting on top of my desk for the last couple weeks now. Plus I still have the 10 day trial code that came with it... Not my fault you never peeked in the room!
face_devil.gif

I'm still playing WoW and in one of the top guilds on the server.  We're pushing into TK/SSC and we already have Void Reaver on farm status.  I also have my T5 shoulders now =)

what server and guild are you in?  If things keep going the way they are in my current guild, i'm considering transferring to another server thats either in TK/SSC or Hyjal/BT.

i can get you an invite if you want to mine.  their all similar to Vindictive smacktards so it'll be right at home.

That would be cool Hell, but remember that i work fucked up hours and i tend to BG a lot.  So if they dont like that then ill just wait til i server transfer at 70.  But if they are cool with it, im in.

thats fine, i can get you in as friend status  and then once you hit 70, you can either apply to be a member or transfer off, up to you.

Back