What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Civ 5 players UNITE

Tryden

Administrator
Staff member
<span style="font-size: 28px; color: #4f81bd;">
HEY EVERYONE IT'S CIV 5, THAT GAME EVERYONE LIKES OR WHATEVER
</span>

civilization_5.jpg

So I was recently threatened with death by some Vindictive members unless I bought Civ 5, so I did. Now I'm playing it and having fun! (Oh god, please don't kill me.)

This is a thread to keep track of everyone who has Civ 5 and wants to join in on our gay old games (the word gay here is being used in both its capacities).

So gather round, Vindictive's wannabe tyrants. Let's build and destroy civilizations together!

I asked Tryden last night, and he didn't know, but maybe you guys might instead.&nbsp; I got a pirated version last night.&nbsp; Are the multi-player servers game based, or does someone host it?&nbsp; Will I be able to play with you guys?

the expansions just mean too much for the game
they always change core mechanics

it's actually pretty annoying
it'd be better if the mechanic changes came up as patches and the new civs were the only "new" content that came with expansions, that way all civ players could play together

that's what I'd do at least =/

gorbella said:
Merinda Neskat said:
I have the game but not the newest expansion.

Zaz

Apparently you NEED the expansion to play with the guild. Uninstalling.

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

Yeah, it's pretty lame. I bought the game a month ago but had to buy Brave New World to play with everyone.

It's because it's a big studio so they kind of screw you over. With Sins, you could still play with other people who didn't have one of the original Trinity expansions. There was an option for it

But the game is definitely worth the money if you can buy it later down the road on sale or something. It's great fun, and even though I never played the original Civ5, everyone says BNW makes it much better

So I won the gold edition in a Steam draw yesterday. I can buy the Brave New World expansion too. Anyone want to play with me?&nbsp;

Head-Shot said:
So I won the gold edition in a Steam draw yesterday. I can buy the Brave New World expansion too. Anyone want to play with me?&nbsp;

I'd be up for a game. Still pretty new though :3

Back