What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Civ 5 players UNITE

4X squad unite!

Toxiik's my steam. I haven't played Civ5 in a while, don't even know if I have it installed anymore to be honest. I'd totally go back to suckville and play with some of you all though.

Toxiik said:
4X squad unite!

Toxiik's my steam. I haven't played Civ5 in a while, don't even know if I have it installed anymore to be honest. I'd totally go back to suckville and play with some of you all though.

Yes, another civ to raze >:D I mean....let us form an alliance in mutual benefit [until my army is ready >:D]

Xairyen said:
Yes, another civ to raze >:D I mean....let us form an alliance in mutual benefit [until my army is ready >:D]

Not even remotely suspicious. Best friends, we shall be.

Different topic - does anyone have Age of Wonders III?

I trust you completely, Xai. You always seem so nice and I don't think you'd ever betray anyone. Tryden, though, Tryden would betray someone.

I think you can get 12 or maybe even 16 (not sure, i know you can have huge maps with 16 players with AI but not sure if it supports 16 real players....but why not). Tryden is a noob :p

MauserTeleri said:
I think you can get 12 or maybe even 16 (not sure, i know you can have huge maps with 16 players with AI but not sure if it supports 16 real players....but why not). Tryden is a noob :p

I haven't played a campaign in a while, and even when I was playing I only have like ~150 hours against it. Pretty much all on single player, too. I did start playing comfortably on Emperor though. Does that count for anything?

I am a Civ noob. This is true. Still learning the game :3

So, let's say we do a match this Saturday? WHO'S IN?

I'm in! Probably.

Sadly, I haven't played against humans since the glory days of Alpha Centauri. What sort of continuous time investment should I be expecting?

We could implement a handicap. How early is this starting?

A beer an hour for those more experienced. I see no problems with this solution.

Ok, so I'm sucked into Archeage already, so I'll probably be playing that this weekend instead. Sorry, Civ peeps! I'm saving my self for Beyond Earth anyway. Lol.

I'm going to try for Saturday early noon to get the game going, and if we don't have enough, we'll do Sunday

IS THAT COOL FOR EVERYONE?

Sunday might be easier for me anyhow, but I can make either day work. Saturday I'm going to my parents for dinner so I'll be limited to playing through about 5pm. Sunday I'm golden, pony boy.

I think Sunday would be better for me as well. I may have forgotten we are doing an early something for my brother's birthday on Saturday and my mom doesn't have a time frame for it other than sometime between 12 and 7.

Dude fuuuck. I forgot all about this. My plans for the weekend ended up being moved to Sunday for whatever reason, and I didn't at all consider it being Civday. Derp

Back