What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Civ 5 players UNITE

Toxiik said:
Dude fuuuck. I forgot all about this. My plans for the weekend ended up being moved to Sunday for whatever reason, and I didn't at all consider it being Civday. Derp

I don't think anyone ended up playing. Just blame Tryden, it's all good.

Unfortunately, I don't think he did. I guess I was his crux? I saw messages in steam this morning from yesterday afternoon at like 12:30 saying "CIV TIME!"

I'm a terrible person, I should go die. It was great meeting everyone.

I have commitment issues, so I was waiting for some reviews of the full game to come out before I got Beyond Earth. So far, everyone seems to be disappointed, so I think I'm going to buy Alpha Centauri on GoG instead. Yes, I'd rather live in the past than risk being disappointed.

I don't know too much about it. One person I talked to said it was interesting, but there's more micromanaging [which I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing].

attention everyone

we're going to have a civ 5 multiplayer match this weekend. this gives ample time for everyone to set aside 16 hours of their day, so don't pull a darra and whine that i messaged you at 1 am and got you out of bed to get on teamspeak

this will have to be vanilla civ because some people are still living in 1995 unfortunately and dont have brave new world (u know who u are and ur a fucking embarrassment)

there are no rules, just stick to the good european civs, none of that ethnic shit

thanks guys, see you saturday (or sunday?)

we played Saturday, but I had to leave early even though i was talking a lot of shit. no one went to war. if only xai was there (fun fact, she's really into genocide when she plays civ)

I'm going to try and set up a new game this weekend. so everyone cancel your plans. LOOKING AT YOU KAI CHU

I only have gods and kings, dawg. You don't need people like me (also, I wont be available until 5pm ;-;)

WHEN DID EVERYONE IN THIS GUILD GET A LIFE

remember the good old days, when everyone wasn't pregnant

Back