What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Let's talk about a new game

Lord Tryden said:
Hope you guys voted in the poll then. Because currently Aion is losing.

I voted for LOTRO in the poll but if those are the two games, you can move my vote to Aion.

We're not going according to the polls.  We've always gone with what SPiNE plays, therefore we're going Left 4 Dead 2, who's with me?!<div>
</div><div>Seriously guys, since we're a pretty competitive guild in terms of PvP, I don't see how we can go wrong with an FPS.  We'll probably have clan matches weekly, come up with specific strategies for certain maps, and everyone will also have their own role to play durching a match/scrimmage.  If anything, I'd say Team Fortress would be one of the perfect FPS, since it has several classes and involves a great deal of strategies.</div><div>
</div><div>Also, it seems like most of us aren't really excited about the currently available choices for MMO and we're just selecting one for the sake of being able to accomplish something together as a group.  I think it's perfect to go FPS in this case as well since there's no monthly payments and it'll give us something competitive to do while we wait for the much anticipated SWToR and etc.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
heart.png

</div><div>
</div><div>Edit:  Oh, and it's 100% PvP W00T!!</div>

.SPiNE said:
We're not going according to the polls. &nbsp;We've always gone with what SPiNE plays, therefore we're going Left 4 Dead 2, who's with me?!<div>
</div><div>Seriously guys, since we're a pretty competitive guild in terms of PvP, I don't see how we can go wrong with an FPS. &nbsp;We'll probably have clan matches weekly, come up with specific strategies for certain maps, and everyone will also have their own role to play durching a match/scrimmage. &nbsp;If anything, I'd say Team Fortress would be one of the perfect FPS, since it has several classes and involves a great deal of strategies.</div><div>
</div><div>Also, it seems like most of us aren't really excited about the currently available choices for MMO and we're just selecting one for the sake of being able to accomplish something together as a group. &nbsp;I think it's perfect to go FPS in this case as well since there's no monthly payments and it'll give us something competitive to do while we wait for the much anticipated SWToR and etc.</div><div>
</div><div>
</div><div>
heart.png

</div><div>
</div><div>Edit: &nbsp;Oh, and it's 100% PvP W00T!!
</div>

Ok so where are my quests? or the unique loot and rewards? or even a story line o_o. People complained about repetitive gaming on war, playing a fps can only get worse =p

It wont be repetitive since you get to own different people everytime!  And and weapons drop all the time when you kill someone, so you can look at that as "loot"
face_mischief.gif

<div>
</div><div>PS:  You're just bitter cause you can't headshot huh? =O</div>

..I voted for Champions (I voted champions because it looked happy and cute.) but I would also be happy with Aion. In fact, as long as I'm not playing Star Wars I'll be happy. I'm hung over and have lost all of my tact. I will apologize when I feel sorry later today.

.SPiNE said:
It wont be repetitive since you get to own different people everytime! &nbsp;And and weapons drop all the time when you kill someone, so you can look at that as "loot"
face_mischief.gif

<div>
</div><div>PS: &nbsp;You're just bitter cause you can't headshot huh? =O
</div>

I played CS, DoD, and BF1942 for 4years >.>

and was in many clans and it all came down to:

1. Yes it is pure pvp but that is ALL it is.
2. You cant have a match everyday, so not everyone in this guild could play all the time (also supports group forming due to skills)
3. So lets say we have 3 real matches a week... what about the other 8640 minutes. What is there to do besides joining random servers.
4. You saw how hard it was to make an event actually work (people signing up not even showing up)

but yeah if people decide to do champions, I'll do the 30day free trial but like I said it does not have the OMG factor in it for me.

Ashelia01 said:
.SPiNE said:
It wont be repetitive since you get to own different people everytime!  And and weapons drop all the time when you kill someone, so you can look at that as "loot"
face_mischief.gif

<div>
</div><div>PS:  You're just bitter cause you can't headshot huh? =O
</div>

2. You cant have a match everyday, so not everyone in this guild could play all the time (also supports group forming due to skills)
3. So lets say we have 3 real matches a week... what about the other 8640 minutes. What is there to do besides joining random servers.
4. You saw how hard it was to make an event actually work (people signing up not even showing up)

but yeah if people decide to do champions, I'll do the 30day free trial but like I said it does not have the OMG factor in it for me.
<div>
</div><div>Well, it's a lot easier to arrange a match in FPS games than it is for MMO's.  What should we do on days we don't have matches on?  Why, headshot some more noobs of course!! :]</div><div>
</div><div>Seriously, I just recommended the idea because we're pretty split on the polls and it seems like we're just trying to find something, anything to play together until SWToR and etc...came out.  An FPS game seems to works since we're probably not going to play it long enough for it to become boring and people wont have to pay the monthly fees.</div><div>
</div><div>Coming from an FPS background, you probably know, as well as I do, that there's a lot of competition going on as well as a lot of bitching...and don't lie, you know you love it when you own a bitchy noob!!</div>

FPS's are good for mindless time killing, but thats about it.

Hell, lets all go back to starcraft!

2v2? 4v4?  anyone? anyone?

though none of us will be able to outplay the koreans.  i mean, come on, those guys play themselves to death over starcraft.

.SPiNE said:
Ashelia01 said:
.SPiNE said:
It wont berepetitive since you get to own different people everytime! &nbsp;And andweapons drop all the time when you kill someone, so you can look atthat as "loot"
face_mischief.gif

<div>
</div><div>PS: &nbsp;You're just bitter cause you can't headshot huh? =O
</div>

2.You cant have a match everyday, so not everyone in this guild couldplay all the time (also supports group forming due to skills)
3. Solets say we have 3 real matches a week... what about the other 8640minutes. What is there to do besides joining random servers.

butyeah if people decide to do champions, I'll do the 30day free trial butlike I said it does not have the OMG factor in it for me.
<div>
</div><div>Well,it's a lot easier to arrange a match in FPS games than it is for MMO's.&nbsp;What should we do on days we don't have matches on? &nbsp;Why, headshotsome more noobs of course!! :]</div><div>
</div><div>Seriously, Ijust recommended the idea because we're pretty split on the polls andit seems like we're just trying to find something, anything to playtogether until SWToR and etc...came out. &nbsp;An FPS game seems to workssince we're probably not going to play it long enough for it to becomeboring and people wont have to pay the monthly fees.</div><div>
</div><div>Comingfrom an FPS background, you probably know, as well as I do, thatthere's a lot of competition going on as well as a lot ofbitching...and don't lie, you know you love it when you own a bitchynoob!!
</div>

I remember getting "reported" because they accused us of cheating... because we raped them. And funny thing was we invited "GM's" to spectate the match and if I could find the post on gamespy. the GM said "nope no cheats they are just that good" =p

.SPiNE said:
I still Starcraft, and no Korean's beaten me till this day!

Yeah Im waiting on SC2 then i'll kick your butt around =p

I installed SC the other day but cant play online I cant find my cdkey so I had to use a generator ;-;

Back