What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Aion Online!!

hughes68 said:
yo when i install the game from the start
its all in chinese, im not ivy im korean
the registration page is in chinese
when does the language pack kick in?
I believe that my registration worked
i guess ill wait til i get the game installed
<div>
</div><div>Read my post, it'll tell you what each box means. &nbsp;The language pack wont kick in until everything works and the game starts.</div>

ok english pack didnt kick in
what did i do wrong?
i think its now in korean but being a dumbass i dont know the mother tongue
face_grin.gif

whats next

nvrmind

The pics does it no justice, really. &nbsp;A lot of the details were lost but that's just how screenshot is. &nbsp;I love the graphics! &nbsp;I'm torn between warrior and mage right now though. &nbsp;I hate having to worry about my MP all the time...but warrior is just too slow for me.

Quick question, Jared, what do you mean when you say "<span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Also, lots of little ways to tweak your character's stats already at these newbie levels."?</span><div>Is there a way to level up specific stats? &nbsp;Or are you talking about those manastones and enchantments?</div><div>
</div><div>Edit: &nbsp;And do explain those arrows to me too
face_happy.gif
</div>

I think most of us are on 106 as Asmodians. &nbsp;(make sure you selected the very last server at the patch screen though, it's in jibberish but just know that it's the last 1)

.SPiNE said:
Quick question, Jared, what do you mean when you say "Also, lots of little ways to tweak your character's stats already at these newbie levels."?Is there a way to level up specific stats?  Or are you talking about those manastones and enchantments?
Edit:  And do explain those arrows to me too
face_happy.gif

The manastones and the power shards.  The manastones are like talismans in WAR and the powershards are like a 'build-up' except you can turn it on and off instead of a tiny duration buff.

Oh, those things. &nbsp;Have you tried enchantment yet? &nbsp;It actually levels your gears up. &nbsp;And what about the arrows?
face_sad.gif

Guess imah playz mah mage!<div>
</div><div>106, name is Kasta, duh!</div><div>
</div><div>And yes, Jared, the arrows you were talking about in your earlier post? &nbsp;How if you move around enough, the arrows pop up and you can dodge or crit or w/e with them...I still can't figure out how to use them though. &nbsp;I'm thinking that you're supposed to move in the direction that the arrow is NOT showing...but not sure.</div><div>
</div><div>As for enchantments, you'll find out eventually...I forgot where I did my enchantments lol.</div>

Important!!!<div>
</div><div>Make sure you bind yourself to the most current village, since you'll spawn back there if you die. &nbsp;I didn't know about this so I spawned at the level 1 place and it took me like 5 minutes to run back
face_sad.gif
</div><div>
</div>

Back