What's new
Vindictive

Register a free account today to become a member. Once you're approved, you'll able to participate on this site by adding topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox. We are not legally responsible if you're sexually harassed by Spine.

Aion Online!!

eh?  SPiNE knows no witchcraftz.  i can sell you some common sense for 10 gold though!

Because I totally haven't already followed the little guide thingy you posted or anything...
face_mischief.gif

0:36 = GG herd.  Kinda makes me want to be a Templar so I can just herd everything with 1 button
face_happy.gif

.SPiNE said:
0:36 = GG herd.  Kinda makes me want to be a Templar so I can just herd everything with 1 button
face_happy.gif

3:35=Pokemon?!??!11?

And I may have it fixed. Idk though.

Omg what was that one? I'm totally making one and naming it Ash or something. ./pokemaster

About the PvPness of the game:<div>
</div><div>So far, I know that you can just right click and challenge anyone you see to a duel anytime and anywhere, seems like a pretty convenient option. &nbsp;I'm sure there are "realm vs realm" since we only get to chose either Asmodians or Elyos on a sever, I'm guessing there are Asmodians vs Elios "zones." &nbsp;Not high enough to find out though, I'm currently level 10.</div>

Yea, I will definitely buy Aion when it comes out in the US. &nbsp;This is the kind of game that I like, I'm really into games with good graphics. &nbsp;Warhammer was great and all but the graphics were just too dull for me...and I couldn't tell what anyone was doing in a party/warband because the graphics weren't obvious enough.<div>
</div><div>Aion has much better graphics for one, and the "skills" are unique and flashy enough that you can tell exactly what anyone is doing at anytime. &nbsp;I kind of like the different genre too, it's not medieval fantasy with elves and dwarves and yea, it's more asian-influenced and it's just cool
face_happy.gif
</div>

And, I just found out that mages can either equip spell books, for ranged attacks, or they can equip orbs, for melee attacks. &nbsp;Books, of course has the advantage of range and therefore the possibility of kiting. &nbsp;Orbs on the other hand, are melee, but they deal a lot more damage than books.<div>
</div><div>The cool thing is you can equip an orb and a spell book on your character, and you can hit a button to swap weapons at anytime.</div><div>
</div><div>I find it useful for my Poke-Master to use an orb right now since my Pokemon takes all the aggro, so I don't mind going in melee. &nbsp;AND AND AND the orb looks like a Pokeball<span>
face_grin.gif
</span>
<div>
</div><div></div></div>

Ivy- said:
I can't log on now, crazy Chinese symbols error popped up and eated my brain.
<div>
</div><div>I'm pretty positive that drugs kill brain cells now. &nbsp;I'm sure it "eated" your brain too babe <3</div>

Back